🛡Chapter Thirty🛡

Emilia and the pack were all on the beach minus Sam and Niska who were still on their honeymoon. Charlie and Cora have a surprise for Emilia as she never had a puppy before and they bought her a German Shepherd puppy.

Emilia was playing with Grace, Bree, Molly Jimmy, and Kiri who turned out to be a hybrid witch meaning she'd age like normal." Emilia!" Charlie calls her over and she looks to see Cora holding Elizabeth and her dad holding a puppy in his arms.

The puppy-

"Oh my goodness, he's mine?!" Emilia grins looking at Charlie and Cora

"Oh my goodness, he's mine?!" Emilia grins looking at Charlie and Cora." She's yours," Cora winks." What are you going to name her?" Cora says softly smiling at Emilia." Kitsune, I want to call her Kitsune like the Japanese version of a fox," Emilia grins."Kitsune it is then," Charlie chuckles.

Emilia takes Kitsune and introduces her to the pack." Meet Kitsune, my dog," Emilia grins." So small Kitsune and big Kitsune eh?" Embry says with a smirk." Of course, just two kitsunes causing trouble," Emilia giggles.

Emilia runs around the beach with Kitsune running after her and Embry watching her with some much love inhis eyes for her.

Embry goes up to Charlie and Cora." Mr and Mrs Swan, I'd like your permission to date Emilia when she's sixteen years old," Embry asked politely." Son, you had our permission since day one, I know you're a good one and I see my daughter is head over heels for you," Charlie says.

"I and Cora agreed on you and she would always have our permission to date one another when you're both comfortable and ready to do so," Charlie says with a smile.

"Thank you, sir, madam," Embry says with a smile on his face," I promise you that she'll always be happy, safe, and loved with me," Embry says with a smile." Plus my mom warned me about treating his favorite future daughter-in-law right," Embry jokes making Cora smile.

"She raised you right son,"  Charlie says with a smile." I knew you and she would be together, I don't mind the three-year age gap between you and my daughter," Charlie says with a smile.

"She's amazing sir and I just got along with her from the get-go," Embry says looking at Emilia next to Bree and Grace." She is and I know you'll look after her son," Charlie says with a smile." My mom offered to have Emilia and Elizabeth for you as Grace and Jacob are having another sleepover with Bree and Seth," Embry says politely.

"We're gonna have a night with Elizabeth but thanks for the offer, Emilia and Kitsune will come over to yours for the night," Cora says with a smile. Emilia looks at Embry and waves," She loves you Em," Cora tells him." And I love her, she's my forever. I knew it from the moment I met her," Embry smiles.

"Look after my daughter, Embry Call. I know she's not mine but I will kill for my daughter," Cora says with a look." I will madam," Embry nods." And trust me my mom is ready to murder me if I hurt her," Embry smiles softly."She knows, she knows who you love and she wants you both to be happy," Cora says softly smiling at Embry.

Emilia and Embry head to Embry's home after a long day at the beach with Kitsune and Embry puts on a movie. Emilia snuggles into Embry's chest and he puts a film on and lies with Emilia." I'm so excited for the future with you," Emilia says with a smile." As am I," Embry says with a smile.

Emilia and Embry both knew their lives were forever intertwined and they were happy to be connected for life.

*

Chapter thirty is done ✔️  Embry's book is now done 🥲❤️

How was this chapter?

Ready for the 5th book?

Any questions you'd like to ask?

This book has had a happier ending 😊