📖Chapter Four📖

Emilia was at Charlie's House about to design her room and get ready to paint it with Embry next weekend as she was going to get her paints during the week.

Charlie was downstairs with Cora who had the day off from work. The phone rang and Emilia looked at the caller ID to see Billy calling her.

"Dad!!" Emilia yells and Charlie runs up the stairs." What's wrong?!" Charlie rushes out." Billy calling, can you answer it?" Emilia asked shyly." Of course," Charlie nods and takes the phone, and answers the call." Hello Billy, it's Charlie, how can I help?" Charlie says.

"Hiya Charlie, Sam, and his fiance Niska were wondering if they could meet Emilia and get to know her. They've got Jared and Paul there," Billy says.

"Hold on, I'll ask her," Charlie says as he faces Emilia." Would you like to go and see Samuel Uley, Niska Clearwater, and his friends?" Charlie asks Emilia."I'd love to if they are okay with it?" Emilia says shyly.

Charlie nods," She'd love to," Charlie tells him." Would you like to drop her off there and she can come stay with Jake and Embry at my house tonight," Billy says.

"Sure, see you in a bit," Charlie says hanging up." Go and get your bag together Emilia as you can stay with Jake and Embry tonight after you've seen Sam, Niska, and his friends," Charlie tells her. Emilia nods," You're okay with me going to the boys' house?" Emilia wonders.

"I trust Jake and Embry to look after you, and Sam and His fiance are lovely people, Paul has a temper but he means no harm. Jared is a goofball so you'll be fine," Charlie says with a smile.

"Embry gonna help with the bedroom next weekend can he stay save him going home?" Emilia wonders." Sure, but on the sofa," Charlie says with a look." Thanks, Dad," Emilia says shyly.

Charlie takes Emilia down to the rez and straight to Sam's house." Right, I will see you tomorrow night, be good and any problems call me or Cora," Charlie says with a smile." I will bye Dad," Emilia says with a smile and hugs him goodbye.

Sam exits the house," Hi Emilia, Hi Charlie," Sam waves." Hi Sam, look after her please and can you or the boys escort her to Billy's home where she is staying the night?" Charlie asks.

"I'll take her myself sir, she's safe here I promise," Sam says putting his hand on Emilia's shoulder.

"Thank you," Charlie says and shakes Sam's hand." See you later Emilia, any problems call us," Charlie says before leaving.

"Are you hungry? We're about to have lunch?" Sam asks with a smile." I could eat?" Emilia shrugs. Sam leads Emilia inside where Paul, Jared, and Niska are." Hi again," Emilia waves hello." Hey, do you want a cake or a sandwich I'm happy to do that for you," Niska says with a smile.

"I'll have a sandwich, please thank you, Niska," Emilia says shyly." You got it, any sort or?" Niska nods." Cheese please," Emilia says.

Niska nods and gets on with doing lunch for the pack and Emilia." So the Cullens or any vampire causes you guys to shift?" Emilia wonders.

"Yeah, when there is a threat roaming around the town and the reservation," Sam nods." So who phased first?" Emilia asked."Me then Niska and a few months later Jared did and then Paul," Sam tells Emilia.

"Can I draw one of you after lunch?" Emilia asked." I assume by that you mean one of our wolves?" Paul says with a grin.

"Please? I promise to make you look fluffy and cute," Emilia says with a bright smile." Hey, I'm not fluffy!" Paul pouts.

"Yes you are, you all are," Emilia giggles brightly." Cheeky madam," Jared chuckles." How are you liking Forks and the rez?" Sam asks as Niska brings their food over.