💠Prologue💠

Charlie was sitting at home, watching a baseball game when the phone rang. He answered the call expecting it to be Billy Black a childhood friend but it was Reene Dwyer, his ex-wife.

(Bold is Charlie, Italics is Reene)
Phone call starts>

"Hello?"

"Hello Charlie, it's Reene, how are you?"

"Hello Reene, I'm good thank you, how are you?"

"I'm well thank you, I'm just phoning to tell you that Bella is coming to live with you but she's not coming alone,"

"That's fantastic news, I'm glad Bella is finally coming back to Forks but what do you mean by not coming alone?"

"She's bringing her sister with her she's called Emilia and Charlie she's your other daughter. I got pregnant when Bella was three and we were last at yours, I'm sorry for hiding this from you but please don't tell her you are her dad not yet anyways let her get to know you first please?"

"Oh, of course, I understand but I would have liked to know I had another child Reene. What do I need to know about her? And when should I expect the two of them?"

"She's artistic, loves being weird and she's very outgoing and caring, end of February,"

"Look I got to go, see you around Charlie bye!"

Reene hung up before Charlie could respond. Charlie was stunned to learn he had another daughter but he was ecstatic to have her here as he had missed having company around him.

He got on the phone with people on the rez asking for help making the house have an extra room for Emilia. Charlie decides to let Emilia choose her own bedroom colours and theme when she comes to Forks.

The pack, Billy, Jake, Embry, and the Clearwaters all volunteered to help Charlie with the renovations. They all had three months to make this house ready for their arrival.

*

Small Prologue is done ✔️

Ready for the 4 manned pack to meet the young swan?

Ready for Emilia and Embry to meet?

Should Emilia meet the Cullens?

For reference- Emilia was born 26th of March 1988