🧸Chapter Ten🧸

The pack was confused as to where Emilia could have gone."We have to find her, she could be hurt," Sam thinks."But she's not around here so where could she be?" Paul thinks." Embry's place?" Jared wonders.

"Yes! She said Embry felt like her person like he's meant to be hers," Niska says. The pack heads toward Embry's place and begins to search there.

Emilia hears noises coming from outside her den and burrows deeper into the hole." Emilia, it's Sam come out please it is alright," Sam thinks and Emilia hears him.

Emilia in her den-

"Emilia we know Embry is your imprint, your link is open," Niska thinks softly

"Emilia we know Embry is your imprint, your link is open," Niska thinks softly." I don't want to come out," Emilia says shyly." Please come out?" Jared thinks." Please little fox?" Paul thinks.

"I want to stay here with Embry, I imprinted, and it's my job to look after him," Emilia thinks." You can come back here, we just need to see you and explain everything to you," Sam thinks." You promise I can come back?" Emilia thinks." We promise, just come out Emilia," Niska thinks.

Emilia gets up the best she could with an injured paw and exits the den and the four wolves back up." You're a small fox," Jared notes."It's not funny!" Emilia snaps biting Jared's leg causing him to growl.

"That serves you right!" Emilia snarls as Jared growls at her again."That's enough! Jared! You should know better than to tease a freshly phased shifter!" Sam thinks annoyed.

Niska goes up to Emilia and nudges her gently in comfort." You're hurt! What happened?!" Niska thinks." I ran into a trap and Embry found me and patched me up," Emilia thinks.

"Come on let's go back to the pack house and I'll take a look at your paw, I got some clothes of Leah and Seth's there," Niska thinks." I don't want to go! I stay here!" Emilia snaps and goes back under the tree.

Paul digs and he sees Emilia and pulls her out by the scruff of the neck and they all head back to the pack house." Hey! Put me down!" Emilia thinks angrily."No can do Foxy," Paul smugly thinks.

Emilia squirms in Paul's grip and they get to the pack house. Paul drops Emilia inside and they all shift back." Your turn, think of your human form," Sam says softly.

Emilia sits there looking at them," Shift back!" Sam says more firmly. Emilia rolls her eyes and shifts back fully dressed." Happy now?" Emilia mutters."So why did I shift? I'm not from the rez and I'm not a wolf?" Emilia questions as Niska checks Emilia's feet and hand in human form to see if she has any damage done to her human self and finds nothing.

"You're a forest fox Shifter, you are very rare and only two are born every one hundred years and that mark on your neck tells us you are one of them," Sam explains.

"You shifted for the same reason as us the vampires in town," Niska adds." Embry is your imprint meaning he is someone who you will always want, he is your forever now and we have to protect him and you," Sam explains.