⚛️Chapter Eighteen⚛️

Emilia had school today and she was in the art room doing murals as Brady entered the room." Hey Brad what's up?" Emilia wonders as she paints." So I saw Sapphire today and I want to be near her something is just making me want her and only her," Brady softly admits.

"Ooh someone is in looove," Emilia teases Brady who shoves her as Colin, Bree, Seth, Quil, and Grace enter the room." So am I!" Colin says lying across Emilia's lap." Aww Carmen and Colin kissing in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G," Emilia mocks and Colin blushes at her.

Bree and Seth cuddled up to one another again and Emilia smiled at them."So how was it down Embry's House?" Quil asked with a knowing smile.

"I enjoyed myself it felt right to be in his arms and who knows maybe in six years we can be together properly with one another as I know he'll be waiting for me," Emilia says softly smiling as she strikes Colin's hair.

"He will be waiting for you, as he doesn't like it when you're not around he's proper grouchy and shy around others, Jake is the same as he says he misses Grace," Quil smirks. Grace smiles," I like Jake, he's sweet and kind," Grace says quietly.

"Anyone you like Quil?" Grace wonders." Not met anyone whom I like yet so hopefully I will soon," Quil smiles." Anyone would be lucky to have you Quil, you're such a sweetie," Emilia nudges him with a grin.

Emilia was glad she came home to Forks as she never made any friends back home because of Bella but now she has a friendship group, a boy who is promised to her for life and a family she will always treasure.

"You know I never had family or friends back in Arizona and now I do, I have everything I wanted and more," Emilia smiles looking at her friendship group." We are so glad to have you come home to us," Everyone says and they all do a big group hug in the middle of a classroom.

"Hey, can we get into this hug?" Embry asked from the doorway as everyone faced him, Jake, Paul and Jared." Of course!" Emilia squeals and runs into Embry's arms." This is a family and the best family I've ever had!" Emilia says with a massive grin.

"Your art is amazing Em, are you planning on doing art full-time when you grow up?" Jared notes." I think I will because my room is full of wolves and foxes so I want to be an artist full-time," Emilia nods.

"Go for it, I'm going to support you every step of the way," Embry says hugging Emilia from behind." You're a big softie at heart Embry Call," Emilia says softly smiling at him." Only for you Emilia Swan," Embry says softly kissing Emilia's head.

School was over for Emilia and she headed home with Bree and Grace. They got picked up by Cora today as she booked the week off so they could move into their new family home together.

"Girls when we get home, I need you to pack up clothes none essential items everything you can yourself tonight as we are moving tomorrow so we need everything packed away ready for the move," Cora tells the girls as she pulls into the driveway of the Swan residence.

The girls ran straight inside and began to get ready for the move tomorrow and Charlie came to see Emilia." Bree, Grace can you head downstairs for a moment, I need to talk with Emilia alone?" Charlie says with a soft smile.

The girls leave and Emilia looks at Charlie," Everything okay?" Emilia says softly." Yes, I was wondering how you'd feel about Cora and me adopting the girls and Cora adopting you too as her daughter?" Charlie says with a smile. Emilia's face dropped in shock," Yes! I would love it!!" Emilia squeals and hugs her dad tightly.

"Thank you for being so accepting of this and I want you to be involved with the gender reveal and the wedding as we want you to be the main person," Charlie tells Emilia with a smile." I love Cora and I will do everything in my power to make this a beautiful reveal," Emilia grins.

"And the wedding how much control do I have?" Emilia wonders." Like how far can I go?" Emilia smirks." The works but make sure it matches us perfectly," Charlie winks. Emilia nodded and everyone was getting the house packed away ready for the move tomorrow morning.

The pack was ready to help and they took a night of patrol to help with the move and made sure they had the cars and vans ready to help move items across to the new Swan home which is under pack lands and ready for everyone to protect.

*
Chapter 18 is done ✔️  Next up is the move 🙌 We've seen a bit of Emilia and Brady's friendship❤️

How was this chapter?

Sorry 17, 18 and 19 are going to be more filler chapters👀❤️

But how are we liking the book?

Thumbs up 👍 or Thumbs Down 👎

Are you ready for Jake and his OC book?

A/N- Seth, Quil, Brady and Colin are the only ones who will have aged 5 years old and under imprints as everyone else has had 6 and up but under 13 years old as imprints ❤️