⚖️Chapter Twenty-four⚖️

The Pack which was now completed and all had imprints was now happier and settled down.

It's been three weeks since Harry's funeral and everyone was at Niska and Sam's place and everyone had learnt about the pack's secret.

Sam's house phone rang and he answered the call." Yes, this is he?" Sam says." We want a word with you all too," Sam says unhappily." We'll be there in 5 minutes," Sam says hanging up.

"We have a meeting with the Cullens as they want to redo the treaty add two new members and talk about the redhead," Sam tells the pack.

"So who is going?" Niska asked." Me, Paul, Jared, Embry, Jacob everyone else stays here," Sam says looking at everyone." Can't I come?" Emilia wonders." Nope stay right here," Sam warns her." Sorry Em but best you stay here," Sam says softly.

Emilia nodded and watched as Embry, Jake, Paul, Jared, and Sam left and she shifted so she could hear them talking to the Cullens.

"What do you want?" Sam asked in his head." Bella has a strange vampire scent in her room and it's not us, we need your help," Edward tells him." Not our problem, the redhead is our problem," Sam thinks.

"We know but Bella is human and it's your law to keep them safe," Edward says." Fine, I'll check it out, now what else do you want?" Sam says." Nothing that's all thank you for your help. Erm?" Carlisle says.

"Alpha, I'm not telling you my name," Sam says blanking out his name and the others so Edward can't reveal it."Thank you Alpha and we respect that privacy," Carlisle says.

Sam and the others leave and Emilia bolts it to Embry and tackles him." Hi!" Emilia says with a smile." Oi you! You've better not have been listening?" Embry wonders with a look." Erm? No?" Emilia says with a smile. Sam looks at her," Maybe I can hear you and them so hard not to?" Emilia says softly smiling.

"That's actually a good point," Jared and Paul chuckle." So you have to sniff out a different vampire?" Emilia wonders." Yep, I'll do it as not risking anyone else getting discovered," Sam nods.

Emilia nods in understanding and they head back to the pack house where Niska has done a massive lunch for everyone. Emilia headed in shifted back and waved to everyone as the lads shifted back dressed.

"So I got to go check out this new vampire scent that's been sensed in Bella's new place," Sam tells the pack." She's getting desperate then as she sent someone else you don't know to take in her scent," Emilia says." Has anything gone missing?" Emilia wonders.

"No idea but I'll find out when I go there," Sam nods." Good luck with her and be careful as Bella's been messing with drugs so don't touch anything just smell and go," Emilia warns him." Noted thanks kiddo," Sam says with a grateful smile.

Sam leaves to go check out Bella's room sniff out the vampire scent and confirm there was a strange vampire scent in her room and leave for home. Emilia, Grace and Bree headed back home for the evening with a very heavily pregnant Cora and an exhausted Charlie.

*

The next day they were at the pack house when Sam got a phone call from Carlisle." Yes?" Sam asked." We need help we have a newborn army coming our way which is a threat to Forks and the reservation will you help us out?" Carlisle asks politely.

"We will help but no more after this as you don't deserve our help, we don't do this for yours or Bella's sake just the tribes," Sam warns." Yes of course sorry," Carlisle says.

"We are going to do training sessions as these newborns aren't like us. They are more dangerous than us so come and join us tomorrow please," Carlisle mentions.

"We'll be there all of us but some won't be there," Sam says." Great middle of the woods is where we are going to work together," Carlisle says politely." No problem," Sam says hanging up the phone.

"Everyone listen up!" Sam says and everyone looks at him." Rest up and enjoy this day with your loved one as you will be busy for the next two weeks," Sam says with authority. Everyone nods and spends time with their imprints as they are going to be busy for a long while.

Emilia, Grace and Bree were stopping with Sam and Niska as Charlie and Cora were away for a few days to enjoy some time together before baby Elizabeth arrived in four weeks.

*

Chapter Twenty-four is done ✔️ Next up is the training and the newborn battles.

How was this chapter?

Are we ready for Jake's book?

Loved this book?

Did we enjoy the vibes of this book?