🃏Chapter Thirteen🃏

Emilia has been at home with Charlie who is exhausted from Bella's constant screaming during her sleep at night. Emilia has been drawing and watching movies whilst the pack was busy with patrol.

"Emilia, come in the living room for a moment as we need to talk," Charlie says with a soft smile." Am I in trouble?"Emilia wonders as she sits down in the living room.

"No not at all, sweetheart," Cora smiles." I had a phone call from Child Protective Services and they asked if I could take in two girls your age this week, I wanted to ask you how you'd feel about that?" Charlie wonders.

"I'd love it, what's their names?" Emilia wonders." Bree Tanner is fourteen and Grace Lahote is ten years old and is Paul's half-sister but she can't be placed with Paul or his dad due to his dad never being home much," Charlie explains.

"But can Grace go see Paul at least?" Emilia asked."Of course, I thought you could take both girls to Sam's when they arrive and introduce the two to one another," Charlie says with a smile."I can do that, I need to meet the others on the rez soon," Emilia nods.

"Thank you, and can you share your room for a while? Just till me and Cora find a four-bed house?" Charlie wonders." Yeah, I can share for sure," Emilia nods. Charlie kisses Emilia's head," You are an amazing daughter of mine," Charlie says softly smiling at her.

Emilia smiles at him and Cora," How do you feel about having other kids come in?" Emilia wonders." I don't mind it, I want one of my own but I'm not sure your dad does," Cora smiles." Talk to him about it," Emilia smiles brightly at Cora.

"You'd be an amazing mom, as you already are to me," Emilia says skipping over to Cora and kissing her cheek unaware Charlie was listening to the conversation and holding a ring in his hand."One day Cora, I will ask your hand in marriage," Charlie grins to himself.

Emilia was drawing when she saw Jacob's name come on her phone." Hey Jake what's up?" Emilia says." I hear you are coming to rez for school so would you like to come to mine and meet some other kids who will be there?" Jake says." Sure, can you come get me?" Emilia wonders." Yeah give me twenty minutes and I'll be there," Jake says." Awesome see ya in twenty," Emilia says.

"Dad Jake coming to pick me up he wants me to meet some other kids from the rez who are gonna be in my year!" Emilia says." Okay tell you what stay at Jake's tonight, but be back here for twelve as the girls are coming about half twelve one ish okay?" Charlie says softly smiling at her.

"Got it, Dad Embry gonna take me bowling on the 26th of May for my birthday is that okay too?" Emilia wonders." Yeah, you like that boy don't you?" Charlie asked with a dad's tone of voice.

"Kind of? But I'm too young for dating and so I and he made a pact to have a friendship and when I got to an age I felt comfortable dating then he'd ask you for permission to date me," Emilia smiles

"He got my permission as I like that lad, he's good for you Em, I know he wouldn't harm you or anyone else," Charlie says softly." He knows I'm not ready to date but thank you Dad for giving permission," Emilia says hugging Charlie.

"No need to thank me, Mila. I trust you and I trust Embry," Charlie says softly smiling at her. A horn sounds and Charlie looks to see Jacob pulling up for Emilia." Jake is here so go on and I'll see you tomorrow at twelve as I need you here to greet Bree and Grace," Charlie says.

"Got it bye Dad!" Emilia says heading out to Jacob who had three lads sitting in the car." Emilia meet Seth Clearwater, Brady Fuller and Colin Littlesea they are your new classmates and hopefully new friends," Jacob says introducing the trio to Emila.

"Hi nice to meet you all, please call me Em or Mila, whichever is easier for you guys," Emilia says." Hi Em, I'm Seth Clearwater," Seth waves." I'm Brady Fuller," Brady waves." I'm Colin good to meet you, "Colin waves.

"Come on we are going to the beach and spending the day together," Jacob grins."Oh, Dad said I can stop at yours tonight but you got to bring me back before twelve," Emilia says with a smile.

"Oh cool, so I don't have to rush to bring you home later Awesome!" Jacob grins." Yeah, Dad's got two Foster children coming tomorrow, So I have to be here to greet them," Emilia says as they get in the car."That would be good for you to have someone your age at home too," Jacob says with a smile.

"So what are you three into?" Emilia asked the trio." Gaming mostly," the three answered." I like to draw mostly, but I like to hang out with Embry, he's kind of my best friend now," Emilia chuckles.

"Nah Embry got a massive crush on you," Brady laughs."He says he just waiting for the right time to ask you out," Colin smirks." He's indeed waiting till you're sixteen to ask you out," Jacob backs them up.

"Oh Shh you lot," Emilia smirks." You like him too!" Seth exclaims in realisation. Emilia ducks her head," No I don't," Emilia squeaks out.

"Embry and Emilia sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" The boys start singing." If you four don't shut up I'm gonna kick you all in the nuts," Emilia threatens.

All four soon shut up and Emilia smirks." Now that's more like it," Emilia winks at the three boys. Seth smiles a little bit as does Brady," Fiesty girl aren't you?" Brady winks."Always," Emilia says with a smirk." I'm a wild child so feistiness is in my nature," Emilia smirks.

Jacob pulls into the reservation beach and Emilia sprints out and heads to the water with Seth, Brady and Colin chasing her." Hey! Wait for me!" Jacob yells as he chases after them and they all run into the water.

Emilia starts splashing Seth, Brady and Colin as Jake arrives. Emilia sees Sam, Jared, Embry, Paul and their girls arriving just as Quil and a girl join them all on the beach.

"Emilia this is Leah, my big sister, Leah this is Emilia my new bestie," Seth grinned." Hey! Just call me Em or Mila it's easier," Emilia waves to Leah." Hey, nice to meet you," Leah waves." Hey Quil nice to see you again," Emilia says with a smile.

Embry came running to Emilia and scooped her up." Hey my little kitsune," Embry grins." Hey wolf boy," Emilia whispers. Embry smiles at Emilia, "I've made new friends so I'm safe at school now and I've got two new Foster sisters joining me tomorrow," Emilia says with a smile.

"Ooh, what's the Foster sister's name?" Embry wonders." I have to whisper but Grace Lahote and she is ten years old and Bree Tanner and she is fourteen years old," Emilia whispers lowly to Embry.

"Oh why is Charlie having Grace and not Paul and his dad?" Embry asks whispering." Due to his dad never being home," Emilia explains as she whispers.

Embry nods in understanding and they resume playing at the beach together. Embry and Emilia are the same height as one another. Embry can't see anyone but Emilia and that's how he sees his world now it's just Emilia and him.

*
Chapter fourteen is done ✔️ Bree and Grace enter the book's next chapter. Emilia has now met everyone and will see them again once they have phased💕

How was this chapter?

Jacob will phase in chapter 16 along with Grace Lahote and imprint at the same time.

Seth and Leah phase in chapter 22 when Harry gets attacked and dies

Quil, Brady and Colin all phase at the same time in Chapter 23

Who is loving the book?

Ready for Jake's book?

Best duo so far?