🪦Chapter Twenty-six🪦

It's the day of the Battle, Emilia is with Embry as Bree is with Seth. Since both refused to stay back with Grace, Niska, Brady, Colin, and all the imprints

The pack was making their way to the field but they were going to attack from above where the rock was overseeing the field. Seth and Bree made their way up to the mountain to relieve Jacob from his post."Wait for the signal and go on my order!" Sam says.

"No one moves a muscle and do not get distracted by anyone or anything," Sam tells everyone. Embry nuzzles against Emilia and they stand with one another.

"Are you ready for this?" Emilia wonders." Nope, but I've got to do this for you. To make sure everyone is safe and secure and get rid of a threat," Embry says softly kissing her head." So am I, I'm glad they are away as well she's due at some point soon," Emilia says with a smile.

"Go!" Sam yells and the pack charges towards the field and Emilia jumps with Embry and Jacob. Emilia tears a newborn apart and runs to help Esme out with two newborns.

"Thank you," Esme says politely and Emila sends a fox smile to her and runs off to help Embry. Embry kept Emilia close as they fought the newborns tearing each and every one of them apart limb by limb.

Emilia saw a small newborn by the trees and Esme and Carlisle looking at her. Emilia walks to them," Emilia what are you doing?" Embry wonders." She's a kid, maybe not everyone dies, I save her just her she looks to be my age?" Emilia says softly." Save her," Embry says softly smiling at her.

The newborn-

Emilia nods and makes her way to the small newborn and grabs her arm softly pulling her away

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Emilia nods and makes her way to the small newborn and grabs her arm softly pulling her away." She is saving you, go to our home," Carlisle says softly to the newborn." Thank you," the small newborn spoke to Emilia. Emilia nods and takes the newborn to the Cullens home, and Emilia takes a quick risk in shifting back.

"I'm Emilia who are you?" Emilia wonders." Kiri, Kiri Regins," Kiri spoke up." How old are you?" Emilia wonders." Fourteen, I'm Fourteen years old," Kiri spoke." I'm thirteen years old," Emilia smiles." You're not allowed by the way to drink human blood, but animal blood is allowed," Emilia explains the law to Kiri.

"I know, I drink animals. Human blood tastes awful to me, Kiri giggles." Do you have a gift?" Emilia wonders." Yes, I do," Kiri nods." I can do this," Kiri says.

Kiri gifts-

"I can control fire," Kiri announces proudly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I can control fire," Kiri announces proudly." Awesome!" Emilia grins." I best get back, oh don't say a word about me okay?" Emilia says with a smile." Got it, I owe you a debt so my lips are sealed," Kiri giggles. Emilia smiles and shifts back and runs back to the field to see all the newborns dead.

Leah was standing alone when a newborn appeared out of nowhere and Leha attacked it." No don't!" Edward shouts and Emilia runs as Jacob helps Leah out too but Jake gets thrown off and Emilia gets caught the newborn crushes her ribs and she collapses on the floor.

Embry loses and attacks the newborn ripping it to pieces. Bree runs down with Seth and goes to Emilia's side who is still in fox form." The Volturi are coming!" Carlisle says." Take whoever this is home, and I'll come by and help," Carlisle says softly. Embry lifts Emilia by the scruff of her neck and gently takes her home.

Leah puts her wolfie head underneath her." Why did you do that?" Leah asked." Seth is my best friend, Bree is my sister and I couldn't let Seth lose you," Emilia grits out in pain.

"I was too late to save your dad so I wanted to make sure I was there to save you and Jake in time," Emilia admits softly. "Oh Em," Leah whimpers softly." You are never doing this again," Embry scolds her.

Back with the Cullens, the Volturi guard appears with Aro and Caius." Seem like you served your purpose," Aro smiles." Brother come on let's do what we need to do," Caius says bored." Ah yes," Aro nods." Jane and Alec," Aro nods to the twins and they cause Alice and Edward not to see as Felix restrains Bella.

"You can go," Aro says looking to the rest of the Cullens. Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and the two new vampires, Eleanor and Mary all leave for home to Kiri Regins.

"You lied to us Alice, Edward and now you're going to pay for it," Aro sneers." What?! No, we haven't," Edward panics." You had multiple blood singers before and you killed them," Caius smirks looking at Bella." Alice lied for you and to us and now you both pay the price," Aro snarls.

"Demetri and Alec, end their lives," Aro yells and the two vampires kill Edward and Alice with ease. Aro looks at Bella and then Jane," She's all yours," Aro smirks." Thank you, Master," Jane bows before ripping Bella apart. The Volturi leave with the field set alight.

Back with the Emilia had phased back in pain." Aahh!!" Emilia screams as Carlisle arrives with Kiri who heard about Emilia getting hurt." Hey," Kiri spoke softly." Right this is going to hurt a lot so Embry stays with me and Carlisle," Kiri says looking at Embry.

"You know who we are?" Embry says." Mary can hear thoughts, she was just respecting your pack's privacy and she knew who you all were," Kiri explains.

"Eleanor shielded your thoughts from Edward so he nor Bella knew who you all were," Kiri added." Can you tell them I said thank you for doing that," Sam speaks up." Yes of course," Kiri nods.

The pack leaves but stands outside as Carlisle breaks Emilia's bones for them to heal and Sue immediately puts her on morphine for the pain." Emilia you are amazing and stupid," Embry scolds her as he strokes her hair." That's me all over," Emilia smiles.

Grace and the boys come to see Emilia and they stay with her all night long. Charlie and Cora were on their way home and their daughter Elizabeth was on her way. Cora started to have contractions and Sue invited the duo to come to her clinic to have their daughter.

The Cullens got to know their new coven member and planned to leave for another country as they had no reason to stay in Forks. The pack spent time with their imprints and enjoyed a relaxing night together.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ Edward, Bella, and Alice are now gone. The Cullens gained a new coven member who has firepower 👀

How was this chapter?

Ready for Jake's book?

Ready for the last 3 chapters?

Announcement!!!

Sam Uley, Jared Cameron, and Embry Call will get a second mini imprint book this time with smaller imprints🥺❤️

Brady Fuller and Colin Littlesea will now be portrayed by Benjamin Wadsworth and Pearce Joza in all my Twilight books as I like these better 🥰