⛓️Chapter Twenty-seven⛓️

Cora and Charlie were in a room when Cora's water broke and Emilia made her way to the room with Embry, Grace and Bree stood with her waiting for Elizabeth's arrival.

"Hey dad, mom," Emilia says with a smile." Hey baby girl, Elizabeth is on her way, so you three ready for a baby sister?" Cora says softly smiling at them." Yes definitely ready," Emilia says with a smile on her face. Sue enters the room with Niska in tow," So let's see how far gone you are," Sue smiles.

Sue checks Cora out as Embry looks up so he's respecting their privacy long." Nearly there, Mama, you're eight centimetres long, so hopefully, you'll don't have to wait so long for your baby girl," Sue smiles at them all.

"Dad, are you going to be okay with me being at Embry's tonight then?" Emilia wonders with a smile." Yep, we need the night to settle Elizabeth into our home and get used to being parents for the fourth time," Charlie says with a smile." I want cuddles before we go," Grace grins." Of course, you'll all get cuddles with Elizabeth," Cora says with a grin.

Sue returns to check on Cora and smiles at her and Charlie." It's time," Sue smiles." So down to delivery, we go," Niska announces with a grin and they all head down whilst the pack and the girls stand waiting around for news.

"I'm now officially the oldest in the house," Bree chuckles." I'm the middle!" Emilia grins," And so am I!" Grace yells making everyone laugh. Embry and Emilia lay next to one another as Cora wasn't yet out of delivery. Paul and Jacob sat with Grace as Bree and Seth snuggled into one another's arms.

Niska came out seven hours later." Well, any news?" Emilia wonders coming towards her." Baby Elizabeth is here, both mom and baby are doing well," Niska announces with a grin." Please go up and see them one at a time," Niska tells everyone and Emilia runs to find her dad and mom with Grace and Bree chasing after her.

Emilia found her parents and her baby sister happily sitting on the bed." Come in girls, come and meet your sister," Charlie says softly smiling at them." She's beautiful Dad," Emilia says softly as she approaches Cora's side.

"Well done mama," Emilia says kissing Cora's cheek. Elizabeth coos and gurgles as the girls come nearer." She knows you're here girls, she knows the family is all together," Cora says softly smiling at the girls.

"Beautiful chief," Embry says looking from the doorway." Thanks, son," Charlie says with a smile." The rest of the boys want to give you their congratulations before heading home is that alright sir?" Embry asks politely.

"Yes bring them through," Charlie nods as Cora smiles brightly at them all. The pack enters the room with their imprints and gives their congratulations before they head home for the night.

Elizabeth Ann Swan

Born- 16/06/10 at half nine in the night

Weights- 6lb 2oz

Emilia and Embry left for Embry's house since Grace, Jacob, Bree and Seth were all having a sleepover at Jacob's house

Emilia and Embry left for Embry's house since Grace, Jacob, Bree and Seth were all having a sleepover at Jacob's house. Sam and Jared were patrolling the area to check for threats to found there were none.

Embry's mom was waiting for the duo by her front door." There's my future daughter-in-law!" Embry's mom says hugging Emilia." Hi mother-in-law!" Emilia grins." Hey mom, is Emilia definitely okay to stay?" Embry asks politely." Oh shhh boy! Of course, she is, I love Emilia," Embry's mom grins pulling the duo in.

"Now have I got to have the talk with you Embry Call?" Embry's mom says with a look." No madam, not yet dating like that yet, total slow burn!" Embry says with an embarrassed smile as Emilia chuckles." Madam, I promise you, we won't get to that bit just yet," Emilia says with a grin.

"Good I don't want to be a nanny just yet, I'm still young," Embry's mom laughs." I'm not popping babies out yet madam! No sire, so Embry Call no fancy business till we are at least thirty," Emilia laughs." Oh!" Embry grumbles." Go on and enjoy your movie night, I'm going to work," Embry's mom says kissing Emilia's head and then Embry's.

"She loves me doesn't she?" Emilia giggles." Of course, she doesn't my little kitsune," Embry says with a smile." At least she approves," Emilia says with a grin." She always liked you ever since she first met you," Embry admits." Aww, she knows we are meant to be," Emilia winks." Yes, we are," Embry says nuzzling against Emilia.

The duo enjoyed a film together since they got the night off alongside other members of the pack. Charlie took his wife and daughter home and got them settled in the house.

The Cullens and their new coven member Kiri were getting ready for departure as they knew they had outstayed their welcome here. Embry and Emilia have fallen in love with one another but they won't be together till both are ready for that next step.

*
Chapter twenty-seven is done ✔️ next up is the Cullens's departure, Kiri finds her mate! And Niska announcing something special 👀

How was this chapter?

Who do you think is Kiri mate?

What do you think is Niska's surprise?!

Ready for Jake's book?

Do you want to see the 2nd imprint books of Sam, Jared, and Embry's? Now or once I've done Colin's books?