Caught

this is inspired by @Official_Todoroki they have a solangelo oneshot book. check it out it's good there's like 80 parts. so yeah

Apollo was rushing to the Underworld. Why? Well because he just had to tell his uncle about Nico and Will! Rumor had it that they were dating! And since very little news got to the Underworld, and Apollo was the self appointed god of gossip, he needed to spread the word on his son's relationship with Nico di Angelo.
"Hey uncle! Guess what!" Hades groaned at the sound of Apollo's melodic voice. The beautiful and perfect pitches burned his ears. He was more used to the dissonance of the pained screams of the Fields of Punishment.
"What, Apollo?" Hades growled.
"Our sons are dating! Can you believe it uncle!" Hades turned to Apollo with a look of bewilderment.
"Which son of yours is dating Nico?" Hades asked impatiently.
"Well, Will of course! Who else?" Hades chuckled and huffed.
"I highly doubt that, Apollo. My son would never date that William boy." Hades picked at his nails with sass to rival Apollo's. Apollo gasped dramatically.
"What makes you think Nicholas wouldn't like my Will?" Apollo asked, astounded at his uncle for saying such harsh things to his son.
"His name isn't Nicholas. And your son is much too....sunny for his taste. He likes rough men, not golden boys." Hades continued to display godly sass. Apollo gasped dramatically again.
"Well, if you're so sure, let's ask them." Apollo pulled a drachma out of his pocket and willed light to appear in his hand. Hades summoned a skeleton with a spray bottle, and he began the chant:
"O Iris, goddess of rainbows, accept my-"
"Our!" Apollo yelled.
"Our offering. Show me my Niccolo di Angelo," Hades said through gritted teeth. Apollo knew just how to push his buttons.
"So that's his name!" Apollo said to himself as the Iris message began to shimmer to life. The gods peered through and saw Nico, but he wasn't alone. Nico was sat atop his bathroom counter, with a boy's arms wrapped around his waist. The boy had gold hair and tan skin, and was undeniably Will Solace. Nico had his arms wrapped around Will's neck and his hands in his golden curls. Will was planting kisses down Nico's neck, while Nico giggled. Will went up for another kiss on the lips when Hades slashed through the spray with his hand and Apollo extinguished the light from his palm.
"So it's true! They are dating!" Apollo yelled.
"It appears so. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a young boy to murder." Hades stomped away. Apollo thought about what he said...
"Uncle, wait! Don't do anything you'll regret!"

432 words