Fights and laundromats

I want to be like @Redlitnight and just have the craziest titles.

Nico angrily threw clothes into his laundry basket. He had just had a fight with Will, and while he didn't like fighting or being angry, he couldn't help himself from being upset.

They had fought because Nico thought Will was being overbearing and Will thought he was just being a good boyfriend. He called Nico distant. Nico couldn't help but think he was right. They needed some space from each other, so Nico decided to go to the laundromat next door to their apartment. Until he remembered...

He didn't know how to use the machines.

"Shit!" Nico stomped his foot. Well, they couldn't fight forever. Maybe this was the Fates' way of getting them to make up. But Will has the last word, so he'd have to apologize first. Nico slid into his crocs and picked up the laundry basket, trudging out of their shared bedroom to the main living room/kitchen.

"Will?" Nico asked quietly.

"Yes, Nico?" Will replied. There was barely hidden annoyance in his voice.

"I don't know how to do laundry. Can you...can you help me?" Will sighed.

"Sure. Get some quarters out of the jar. Let's go." He pulled on sneakers quickly and they started down the stairs from the second floor to the ground. They turned and walked into the laundromat. It was empty. The only staff were in the back, "watching the cameras", though they weren't very good at their jobs. Will stuck the quarters into the machine, showing Nico how to load it, and they waited.

Will walked across the aisle and pushed himself up to sit on one of the washing machines. Nico saw, and thought it was a good idea. Problem was, he was a little too small to get himself up.

Will watched him try to jump onto it, biting his lip so he wouldn't smile. He was supposed to be angry with Nico! Why'd he have to be so cute? He sighed with feigned annoyance, and jumped down.

"Face me." Nico turned, obediently. Will picked him up and lifted him up onto the machine. Nico settled, now sitting on top of it. They were eye level, for once. It made Nico blush. Will leaned his hands on the machine, on either side of Nico's legs. He dropped his head, sighing again.

"You're impossible to stay mad at, you know that?" Nico turned redder.

"I- well, I guess I just- well um-"

"Oh, shut up." Will tucked Nico's hair behind his ear cradling his face in one hand. He pulled him in and kissed him. Nico's eyes went wide before he relaxed, reaching up to cup Will's face in his hands. Will let his hand drop to Nico's waist, wrapping his arms around his torso. They pulled away, breathing heavier.

"I'm sorry," they said in unison, before bursting out in laughs.

"Im sorry I called you distant. You aren't. You're perfect and I love you, Nico," Will said, tears filling his eyes. Nico caressed his face and smiled.

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have called overbearing, because you aren't. You were just looking out for me, which I appreciate. I love you too."