Salon troubles

This is gonna be sad
Random idea
Basically, Will and Nico adopted a child named Bianca and she is a person of color, and she wanted to get braids done. Then the issues start.
I'm white, and I don't know too much about African American culture, but I tried my best and if there are any bits that I could fix or seem derogatory, PLEASE tell me. I'm not looking to be racist. Thanks!! 🫶

———

The bell to the salon dinged, and Kaselle laid eyes on the whitest white person she had ever seen. His porcelain skin contrasted greatly with his dark brown hair and eyes.

"'Scuse me, can I help you here? You lost or somethin'?" Kaselle asked over the counter. The man smiled.

"As long as this is Bubbles and Braids, then no, I'm not lost! I'm here for my daughter, Bianca." The man pointed down at the little black girl next to him. Dang, that little girl was cute! She looked about 5 or 6, a little chubby, but fat babies are healthy babies! She was dressed in a little pink shirt and overalls, with matching pink sneakers. But the little chubby girl had dark skin, and was definitely not this skinny white man's daughter.

Kaselle smiled falsely. "Yes, ok, what's her name?"

"Bianca."

"And what would she like done today?"

"What do you want baby?" he said, turning to the girl.

"Pretty braids! With beads!" she shouted happily. The man smiled.

"Just some braids along her head with beads at the ends. Thanks!" Kaselle smiled again, still falsely, and guided the girl to a seat far from the care desk.

"Tati! Come out here, pretty please!" Tatiana came out from the break room and walked over to Kaselle and Bianca. Bianca sat in the chair, looking in the mirror and making silly faces.

"What you want, Kaselle?"

"See that man?" Kaselle pointed at Nico. "I got a feelin' he kidnapped this girl. I need to talk to her, get some info. Watch the host stand, will ya?"

Tati nodded vigorously, and took her seat at the host stand. Kaselle turned to Bianca.

"Hey baby! You want some beads? What color?"

"Pink!" Bianca shouted excitedly.

"Yes ma'am!" Kaselle got out her supplies and began brushing Bianca's hair.

"So, Miss Bianca. Who's that that brought you here, that white guy over there?"

"That's my daddy!" Bianca answered happily.

"How bout ya momma, she couldn't bring you? She white like that man?"

"I don't have a mommy anymore. My daddy took me away from her. He said she's bad."

Kaselle's eyes went wide. "Tati!"

Tati lumbered back over. Kaselle pulled away from Bianca in the chair. "Call the police! She was kidnapped, I knew it!"

Tati frantically ran to the back, and dialed 911, explaining the situation. Kaselle smiled at Bianca, and continued braiding her hair. Kaselle went fast, but she was a skilled woman. Soon enough, the braids were in and beads were tied to the end.

Just as she finished, three white police officers walked in the salon. All conversation between the women getting their hair done stopped.

"Hello, we are looking for Tatiana and Kaselle?" Tati waved crazily.

"Tati, right here!"

"What seems to be the issue here, ma'am?"

"He kidnapped this little girl!" Kaselle shouted, pointing at Nico.