Morning routine

Ok so really weird but for some reason I keep imagining Nico the stay at home dad looking like the Calvin Klein era of Jungkook. I LOVE BTS and kookie, but my bias is taehyung (edit: I'm ot7) 💜💜💜💜💜

Anyway, I put a pic of kookie in the top so non-armys can see him and see how hot he is.

Some reason I can just picture Nico with that hair and that style and him like doing his best as a stay at home dad.

To the one shot!!

———

"Dad! Where are you?" Bianca called. Nico  ran down the stairs with Michael over his shoulder. Michael laughed and yelled to be put down.

"Everyone's favorite dad, incoming!" he said. He set Michael down and kissed Bianca's forehead.

"Dad, can you please plait my hair?" Bianca asked, putting on her best puppy dog eyes. Nico smiled.

"Sure. Will, honey, what's for breakfast?" Nico asked, guiding Michael into the kitchen.

Will was running around grabbing his things before he answered, "Cereal. I have got to get work, I'm sorry." He felt his pockets for keys.

"Got em right here," Nico said, handing Will his car keys. "Did you eat?"

"Um...I'm not sure. I'm late, I have to go!"

"William! Take this, eat in the car, but pay attention to the road. I love you." Nico kissed Will and he was off. Nico turned back to the kids, who were eating Lucky Charms.

"Alright! Bianca, you want your hair braided, right?"

"Yes please Dad. A regular English braid please."

"Perfect! Easy, won't take long. I can always do twists or a French braid if you like, though." Bianca shook her head.

"No thanks. Just an English braid please."

"Alright. Michael, what's up with you? You got dressed all by yourself today, proud of you for that bud. How about shoes? Can you velcro yourself in?"

"Yarrrr! (Bluey reference)" Michael yelled, running to grab his shoes. He sat down on the ground and began tugging them on. Nico finished Bianca's braid and checked to make sure Michael had the right shoes on the right feet (he did. He got a sticker for that).

"Alright! Lunches packed? We good? Okay, into the car we go!"