Faint

So the video above is of a Stray Kids performance. The guy it focuses on is the youngest member of the band, I.N. The other guy on the right is Bang Chan, also called Chan. Something common (sadly) among K-pop producers/managers is that they basically starve the singers, who are called idols. In the video, I.N. was so exhausted from performing, he fainted. He is 21 in the video above, but some idols, like Jungkook, were recruited at 15 or younger. The K-pop industry is pretty bad, and it's even worse with the girl groups, with the girls being starved and bullied for their weight and fainting more often than the boy groups.

I saw this video, and I got inspired to have Nico be I.N. So, here we are! So Nico and Will are in a band called S7VEN, with the following members and positions.

Frank - drums

Nico - electric guitar

Percy - vocals, dancer, visual

Jason - bass, visual

Annabeth - vocals

Piper - vocals

Will - vocals, dancer, visual

And here we go!

——

Nico's breathing was heavy and ragged. His stomach screamed in hunger. Will looked over and saw him with his head down, resting it in his arms on the table.

"Neeks, are you okay?" They were just about to perform a show, and Nico really wasn't looking good. Nico looked up and blinked.

"Yeah, I'm...I'm fine," Nico lied.

"Here, eat something. I know how nervous you get before a show." Will pushed a plate of food toward him. Just as he was about to reach for it, Octavian shoved it away.

"He can't. He's on a diet. Did you workout earlier?" Nico nodded. "Good."

"Octavian, you can't starve him," Will said angrily.

"It's not starving. It's dieting. And he can take it. Calm down and get ready for the show."

Nico was extremely lightheaded. He was panting. He set down his guitar on the stand, and clutched his chest, trying to breathe. He fell to his knees.

"Will...Will? I don't...I don't feel so good." Nico slumped and fell on his side, passed out. Will ran to him and checked his pulse. He had fainted of exhaustion, dehydration, and starvation.

"Percy! Call 911! He fainted, and his heart rate's too low!" Will yelled. Percy felt his pockets.

"Shit," he said, remembering he doesn't have his phone when he's onstage. He turned to the audience and jumped offstage. He ran to a girl in the front row. "I need to borrow your phone, I have to call 911, he's not okay." The girl handed her phone over unlocked. Percy quickly dialed the emergency number as he ripped off his mic.

Will checked Nico's forehead, which was hot. His pulse was slow. "Hang in there baby, please."

Nico's eyes fluttered open. He looked to his right and saw Will holding his hand. Will was asleep in a seemingly uncomfortable position on a chair. Nico looked to his left and saw an IV in his arm and a heart monitor clipped on his finger. Nico wondered how long he'd been out. He looked back at Will. His face was fully relaxed, and he looked peaceful. His head slumped against the back of the chair, and Nico just watched as he slept. Suddenly, Will began to twitch and shake in his sleep. He began shaking even harder and whimpering.

"Will, wake up!" Will's eyes shot open and he leaned forward, head in his hands, panting.

"Amore? Are you alright?" Will turned at the sound of Nico's voice.