Netflix n chill

"Hey Will?" Nico asked Will as they walked together through the woods.

"Yes Nico?"

"Wanna Netflix 'n' chill?" Nico asked.

Will spit out some of the water he was drinking. He doubled over laughing. "Nico, honey, do you know what that means?"

Nico's eyebrows knit together. "Yeah. We eat ice cream and watch Netflix. Why? What's wrong? What's so funny?"

Will straightened, still laughing. "Your innocence, darling, that's what's so funny."

"What are you talking about? I'm confused."

"Nico, do you want to know what Netflix and chill really means?"

"Yes! Tell me!" Will whispered in his ear what it meant. Nico's eyes widened. He turned red up to his ears.

"That's not what Connor and Travis said!" Will fell over laughing. Literally, he fell on the ground. Nico was scarlet red, standing with his hands covering his face. When Will got control of himself, he stood up, wiping the tears from his eyes. He pried Nico's hands off his face.

"To be fair...I was misinformed," Nico said. Will smiled.

"I know. But why did you believe Connor and Travis?"

"I thought...it made sense! Netflix and chill...Netflix and ice cream. It makes more sense than...than THAT!" Will laughed again and hugged Nico.

"It's alright, il amore mio." Nico pouted.

"That's my nickname for you! I'm the Italian one, don't forget! You from Texas. Yeehaw, cowboy!"

"You know what they say. Save a horse, ride a-" Will got smacked in the head before he could finish. "Hey!"

"Dirty minded fool."