Math Help

"Will?" Will looked up to see Nico turned around looking at him.

"What's up?"

"I'm sooo confused. I just don't get this at all."

"What? Nico, it's math. You're great at math," Will said, laughing and rolling his eyes.

"I'm serious!" Nico said with a mischievous grin. "Can you help me?"

"We're packing up now, Nico. I'll help you tomorrow. If you actually need it, which I doubt you do." Will picked up his school and stuffed his supplies in.

"Well, then come over. You can be my tutor," Nico offered, pleased with himself for thinking of it. Will leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"You remember how that ended last time. You wore makeup on your neck for more than a week." He raised his eyebrows as he pulled away.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Nico teased. "Please? Bianca and Zoe are on a date, and Hazel is going with Piper and Annabeth to the gym. They'll all be gone for at least an hour and half. That's the perfect amount of time for us to-STUDY AND FOR YOU TO HELP ME WITH THE HOMEWORK," Nico practically shouted as the teacher went by. He giggled and ran, grabbing Will's wrist.

Nico continued talking as they stepped into the busy hall. "Anyway, What I'm trying to say is my parents are away in Italy for the rest of the week, Bianca is out with her girlfriend, Hazel's out with her friends, and I have the whole house to myself. I'm gonna be sooo bored! And you know...I'm super confused with this homework."

"Nico, you realize how this sounds? You're inviting me to your house, just the two of us?" Will asked, raising an eyebrow.

Nico blushed slightly and giggled. "Oops. It wasn't supposed to sound like that."

"Regardless, I'm free. Let me text my mom, and we'll drive to your place." Will got out his phone while Nico celebrated.

Will's hands were supporting Nico's waist as he kissed his neck. Nico giggled and leaned down for another kiss. He dropped to the ground and dragged Will by his tie to his bed. They collapsed onto it, laughing at how ridiculous they were, and kept going. Will's hand found itself under Nico's t-shirt and he trailed up Nico's prominent spine with warm fingers. Nico shivered against Will's lips, causing him to smile. He pulled away and ducked back down to his neck, listening to Nico laugh and say his kisses tickled.

"Why did I ever agree to this?" Will asked, trailing kisses up Nico's jaw.

"You came over at your own free will. I simply proposed that you kiss me for every problem I do right," Nico said between laughs and kisses.

"You only 'proposed' that because you're so damn good at math." Will pulled away, and Nico sat up. Before he knew what happening, their positions were switched, and he was laying on Nico's bed with Nico on top of him.

"Maybe. Or maybe I only invited you over because I knew this would end up happening anyway." Nico smirked. Will scoffed.

"Even if you didn't invite me, we both know this would've ended up happening." Nico threw his head back in a laugh, to which Will responded with by pulling him back down onto his lips.