Help me help you

TW: SH

Nico and Will were with their friends, the 'great seven', chatting and having lunch. Nico was smiling and nodding with the conversation, but something was off about him. He kept fiddling with his long sleeves more than usual. Why he'd work long sleeves in nearly 80 degree weather was a mystery to Will. Nico was sweating, and was visibly uncomfortable, but he'd refused to wear short sleeves.

"Nico, can I talk to you?" Will asked. Nico looked over.

"About what?"

"If it's alright, I'd just like to talk to you. Privately. About something," Will semi-explained. He tried not to seem suspicious, but failed.

"Uh, sure?" Nico was skeptic. Will took his hand and they walked together to the Hades cabin.

"What's wrong?" Will asked, as Nico sat on the bed.

Nico shrugged. "Nothing. Why? Is that what you dragged me here to ask?"

"There's something wrong. Also, please change your shirt, you're about to get heatstroke."

"No. I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with me, Will." Nico pulled his left sleeve down, a slightly pained expression on his face. Will realized what was wrong. It all made sense.

"Oh, Nico, please tell you're still clean." Nico turned red. "Nico, baby-"

"I'm fine, Will."

"I just want to help-" Nico cut him off.

"I said I'm fine, Will!"

"And I know you aren't, Nico," Will said, his tone rising a bit.

"I'm done with this conversation!" Nico yelled, getting up to leave.

"Niccolo Antonio di Angelo, sedere!" Will half shouted, standing up and grabbing Nico's right arm. Nico turned red, and quickly sat back down. Will's pronunciation was perfect. It made Nico's heart flutter.

"What?" he shot, bitterly.

"Would you please talk to me? I love you, you know that. I just want to help you." His voice was so calm and full of sadness and empathy and love. Tears filled Nico's eyes.

"It hurts."

Will turned Nico around and wiped stray tears with his thumb. "What does, baby?"

"My...wrist. It hurts, and I can't stop it. Everything hurts, Will." Nico's voice broke with tears. Will had tears of his own flood his eyes.

"I can heal your wrist. But in order for me to help you feel better you have to talk to me. I love you. So much. And I can't even imagine if you-" Will choked up at a loss for words. "Please. Let me see. I can't heal everything, but I can heal the cuts."

Nico looked away, and pulled back his left sleeve gently. Red lines littered his wrist and forearm, blisters from burns could be seen around them, and even a couple bruises. Will swallowed his cries down. He lightly touched the cuts and burns and bruises, healing them almost instantly. When he was done, he turned Nico's face to look at his.

"I love you, Nico. So much."

Nico smiled through his tears. "I know. I love you too."

-+=+-

Hey y'all. I wanted to especially include the Italian part bc I like that Nico got flustered.
Sorry for not posting a ton. I have ideas I just forget to write/am not motivated.
I'm so tired rn. It's almost 11 PM my time. Nighty night.

Kian.