sneaking around

Dam 6 updates within 24 hours???? I will say that "fights and laundromats" was in the drafts but the others are new stuff just written. I wrote "cuddly", "heartstopper (?) reference", "anyone could tell" and this one all today. I plan to publish my other drafts in my notes so there's gonna be like 8 updates in 24 hours.

Gotta be some record. Also I forget who but someone started where we name the lines/dashes, so go nuts y'all.

§|-|-|-|-|§

Percy knocked on Will's dorm. His roommate, Nico hadn't come home yet, and Will and Nico were super close. If anyone knew where he was, it was Will. Will opened the door, one arm over out of sight. Percy figured he was supporting himself on the wall, but he didn't think much of it.

"Hey! You seen Nico? He hasn't been back since school hours ended."

"No, I..I haven't seen him. Sorry. See you."

"Bye-" the door was already shut.

That was kind of weird. As Will spoke, he seemed to be stifling a laugh, and biting away a smile. Percy shrugged. He decided to head back to his dorm, and just wait for Nico to arrive home.

Nico giggled as Will kissed his neck. Will smiled and went up to kiss his lips when they heard a knock.

"Shit, that might be Percy. Where should I go?" Nico asked.

"No time, come here." Will pulled Nico with him to the door and pushed him against the wall beside the frame. He covered Nico's mouth with one hand, and opened the door with the other.

"Hey! You seen Nico? He hasn't been back since school hours ended," Nico heard Percy say. Will opened his mouth to answer.

Just because he was annoying, Nico decided to test how well Will could keep it together.

~

Will opened his mouth to answer when Nico kissed his hand.

"No, I..." Will felt Nico reach up and move his hand from his mouth to his throat. Will's eyes widened slightly and he bit his cheek to keep from reacting. "I haven't seen him. Sorry. See you."

Will shut the door and squeezed the hand around Nico's throat briefly. "You almost blew our cover. If I didn't love you, I might kill you."

"But you're in love with me anyway!" Nico said, a seductive and mischievous grin on his lips.

"Wildly." Will ducked his head and kissed Nico's lips.