Wills crappy day

Will closed his eyes
and took a deep breath.
And another
And another.

This boy was really testing his patience.

Aaron Samuels was injured and wouldn't stop yelling and flailing about

"Ok, I really need you to stop yelling. Aaron, stop yelling. Aaron, please. Aaron. Aaron! Shut up!" Will snapped. Aaron stood there with a look of disgust. Kayla came up behind Will and grabbed his wrist, dragging him away and putting Austin in charge of healing Aaron.

"Will, honey, I think you are just having a bad day. How about you go see Nico?" Kayla said in her soothing voice. She was right, anyway. Will was having a shit day.

He nodded and removed his white coat. He ran to the Hades cabin, and found Nico on the bed. He walked over to him and sighed. Nico stood up, confused and worried.

"What's wrong sunshine?" Nico asked, cradling Will's head in his hands.

"I'm...having the worst day ever! I woke up just...sad. And then at breakfast I spilled my plate. Aaron Samuels wouldn't stop screaming at me and my head hurts and I'm so tired and I just..." Tears filled his eyes and slowly fell down his cheeks. Nico pressed his lips in a sympathetic smile. He brushed Will's hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry, baby. That's difficult. How about...you lay down with me? We can sit together for a little." Nico pulled Will down onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around Will's shoulders and kissed his forehead. Will relaxed and closed his eyes.

"I love you, Nico."

"I know. And I love you more than you know."