Tell me

So I have lil ideas and I wanna ask you if you want these made into oneshots

———
"Nico di Angelo loves me!" Will shouted off the top of the building. Nico giggled and hid his smile with his hand. Will walked over and pried away his hand. "I want to tell the whole world!"

"Oh yeah?" Nico smirked. "How are you planning to do that?"

Will tilted Nico's chin up and leaned in closer. Nico blushed and skeletal butterflies rose in his stomach.

"Nico di Angelo loves me," Will said in a low, deep voice.

"W-Why'd you whisper it to m-me?" Nico asked, flustered and stuttering.

"Because you're my world." Will pulled Nico's lips to his, into a passionate kiss.

———

SH TW
Will slowly and carefully rolled up Nico's long sleeves. Thin white lines crisscrossed up and down his arm. Nico closed his tears eyes and looked away. Will wiped his tears from his face. He bent down and kissed the scars.

"I love you. And that means loving every part of you. You might not be proud of these, but they are a part of your journey. Your journey to recovery. Your journey to me. They are battle scars. And if I'm going to love you, I'm going to love every inch of you."

Will cradled Nico's head in his hand and Nico smiled and laughed weakly at his words. Will pulled him into a gentle and pulled his sleeve down. He pulled away and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. Nico smiled and cried into Will's shoulder, hugging him back.

———

Today's post-it was neon pink. It said "You are the only person that matters to me. You are my favorite person, and I'm proud to say I love you."

Nico smiled and laughed to himself.

———

Will heard musical laughter coming from his table, but it wasn't the typical Apollo kids.

It was Nico.

He was laughing so hard that he was gasping for air and slamming the table with his right fist, his left arm holding his stomach.

———

Tell me what you wanna see first!!

Kian
They/them