Mornings

I just love sleepy kisses idk whyyy

Nico woke up slowly. He looked around, at the black sheets with the bright yellow blanket, the powder blue walls, the Spider-Man and BTS posters. Home. Such a comforting word, such a comforting place. He and Will had spent the last couple days in California, with Hazel, Frank, Percy, and Annabeth, to see Percy and Annabeth's new baby, and it was just so comforting to wake up at home.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes. He reached over at the water bottle on his nightstand and took a sip, checking the time. 10 o clock, AM, relatively early for him.

Nico swung his legs over and off the bed, planting his feet on the ground. He felt a strong arm wrap around his waist and pull him back. I suppose he could have fought it, but who can say no to a gorgeous man with an accent? I probably could, but I'm a lesbian. Nico definitely can't.

"Come back here," Will said, not bothering to cover his accent like he normally did. Typically, he masked his southern drawl with a standard east-coast/New York accent, but with Nico he didn't worry about covering it. Nico wasn't going to tease him like the others did, and he was going to take him as seriously as he should be.

"Hi," Nico said, snuggling up to Will.

"Hey." Nico giggled. "Just a few more minutes? I'm so tired still," Will whined.

"Yeah, sure. I didn't want to wake up anyway." Will smiled and took a deep breath.

"Mm, you smell good, like flowers or something."

"I-What?"

"You smell good. I don't know, shut up." They both laughed at that. Will yawned.

"Go back to sleep, I'm right here," Nico said soothingly. Will considered it, then shifted so his head was buried in Nico's chest. He backed away for a minute and looked up at Nico with a puzzled look.

"Are you wearing my shirt?"

"No, definitely not," Nico answered. Will raised his eyebrows.

"That's my shirt."

"No! I have the same one!"

"Mmmhm. Sure."

"Ok, fine, yes. It yours. I got cold late last night."

"How? You're just so..." Will paused. "..warm."

"You the child of the sun god, and I'm the warm one?" Nico said with a laugh.

"Well...shut up."