"And who am I looking at?"

Will and Nico walked into the party together. Will squeezed Nico's hand.
"I'll go get us some drinks, m'kay? Stay here, I'll be right back," Will said, kissing Nico's forehead. Nico scanned the partygoers, looking for a familiar face. Instead he saw many random people, and the occasional demigod that he recognized, but didn't know the name of. He watched Will spoon punch into two Solo cups. Two girls were also at the refreshment table, smiling and laughing and trying to get Will's attention. He ignored them, and walked back over to Nico, handing him a drink. The girls followed him, twirling their hair around their fingers and giggling in a disgustingly ditzy manner. Will gave them short answers, paying them very little mind, but Nico was getting annoyed.
"Just go away. He obviously doesn't want to talk to you."
"What makes you think he wants to talk to you?" the blonde girl asked, smacking her gum.
Nico gritted his teeth and stepped towards her, but Will grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"Let's go talk to Jason and Piper, yeah?" He dragged Nico with him to talk to the couple, but Nico saw how the girls were watching Will walk away. He glared at them across the room as they talked and stared at Will.
"Hey, cool off. Stop staring at them, they don't matter," Will said quietly.
"They won't stop looking at you!"
"And who am I looking at?" Will said, bringing Nico's chin up to meet his eyes.
"Me," Nico said quietly. He smiled.
"Exactly," Will said, returning the grin. He pulled Nico's lips to his. Nico kissed back eagerly, and smiled. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the girls gasping at the sight. He pulled Will closer at that.

298 words

This one is like my absolute favorite 😍