𝐎𝐍𝐄

NOTE: Okay most of this was just copy and paste from my other story it was just way so I didn't have to rewrite this all over again. I got excited to publish these chapters, if there are any errors please don't be afraid to comment them even if they are in Spanish. My Spanish is off by the way I can speak it but writing it is, eh.

Also, I'm not sure if y'all notice but these chapters are not going to be the same length as other previous ones, I really want to try and space things out. All of the gifs are not mine they belong to getyarn.io, probably besides one -- I honestly fell in love with their gifs, and they are a good size for putting in Wattpad's chapters.

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter One: Quinceañera

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

INTRODUCTION— Long, long ago, when magic turned the world, in a time some cannot remember, but our hearts will never forget, in a kingdom past the ferocious pumas of the Golden Mountains... just above the deadly skulls of the Jungle Lands... and just below the magical roosters of Luna Island... resting above an ancient secret lake, was the legendary Kingdom of Teca.

There, the ancients told of a great prophecy, that a Mighty Eagle... and Three Courageous Jaguars... would one day vanquish the dark lords of the underworld!

But know this though prophecies may give hope, the battle will still be fought... for victory rides on the shoulders of heroes!

꒦꒷꒷꒦

KINGDOM OF TECA
A mighty eagle soars throughout the sky of Teca, passing by giggling children as they play but they paused their game to gaze upon the bird.

It heads up high into the sky before soaring back down taking its land onto a cactus where a snake just did happen to be on.

Just as the eagle was about to dive into its meal it was stopped by three men sprinting.