𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Nineteen: Bolom Chon

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

AT NIGHT, IN THE AIR
The survivors from the underworld all sat quietly on the owl, grieving over Picchu, as they grieved, Zatz stood looking to a bracket in his hands.

Zatz's looks up into the sky, "Take care of them, Mama." As he looks at the sky, (Y/n) couldn't help but to check on him, seeing his sadden expression and him rubbing his neck.

"Has all the snake poisoning passed?" (Y/n) asks him.

Zatz looks down at her with a weak smile, "Yes."

Just as he replied, the owl they all road on started to lose consciousness.

"Whoa!" Maya shouts.

"We're going down!" Chimi yells.

The owl soars down and as it did, Maya started to float off, (Y/n) quickly grabs her hand and pulls her down. 

The owl zooms down into a forest, and feeling itself going down, it opens its eyes and moves just slightly so none of them would get hurt but only gets hurt itself before crashing onto the ground with a shriek.

Everyone shouts as they all bounce off, and Rico lands into a bush along with Estefan.

"Is everyone all right?" Maya asks quickly getting up.

Chimi slowly gets up and as she does Estefan sticks out startling her, Estefan then pulls out Rico who awkwardly smiles to Chimi who looked at him dully.

Rico blinks a few times looking around, "Where are we?" He asks.

"Hidden, for now" Maya replies looking at the sky. The owl on the ground lays weak, and squeals out looking at Maya.

"It's hurt. Chimi, do you speak owl?" Maya asks as she heads over to the large owl.

Chimi utters, "That's not a regular owl."