𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Eleven: Under the Moonlight

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

ENDLESS FOREST
Time passed as five warriors began their journey back to Teca. Neither of them batted an as they just focused on the way back.

Suddenly, from behind a group of bats screech, flying from the trees, causing them all to look back. Maya was quick to turn around and get out her weapon, the others mimicked her, looking in front of them.

Silence falls as they all stood.

"Steady" Maya whispers.

Then from behind a three, Chiapa pops his head out looking at them curiously. On sight Picchu charges to him.

"Picchu, no, no!" Maya yells.

Picchu stops in his tracks and looks back at Maya balancing on one foot.

"He's with us" Maya spoke as she and (Y/n) then run up to Chiapa both of them opened their arms out to him.

Chiapa snarls happily as he runs up to them tackling them both into a hug with him in his back and the two on top of him, Chiapa licks both of their faces.

(Y/n) giggles, hugging him, "We missed you too."

"Whoa! You know giant cat" Picchu asks. Upon hearing his voice Chiapa growls cautiously, and hid behind the two girls.

"Yes. Chiapa's our friend he protects me" Maya replies rubbing his shoulder.

"Look more like you protect him" Picchu says.

(Y/n) kneels down to Chiapa rubbing his head, "He had a bad time in the last battle. He's working through somethings."

Chiapa purrs and rubs his head against (Y/n) and Maya.

Picchu smiles looking at the cat, and puts his fist to his chest. "Picchu understand Chiapa" He says sincerely.

Chiapa looks over to the two girls, Maya places her hand on his nose and smiles nodding, (Y/n) nods as well.