𝐒𝐈𝐗

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Six: The Great Rooster Wizard

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

LUNA ISLAND
In this realm, it was a bright clear sky day, the landscape was as if everything was set in underwater, like a coral reef, there was sand. And seagulls, everyday almost seemed like a vacation.

Children laughed playing game other merely just enjoy the view and while Maya and (Y/n) spoke with one another but bumped into a a boy around the same age as them. He fell over drastically due to him not having a leg.

(Y/n) yelps, helping the boy up while Maya grabs his crutch. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" She apologizes.

"Gracias. Gracias, niña linda" He says to (Y/n) as Maya hands him his crutch. The boy grunts painfully as he hops leaving.

Guilt washes over the two, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Uh, so you know where I can find the Wizard Council, by any chance?" Maya asks timidly.

The boy hesitates with a smile on his face, "Yeah..I'd tell you, but it's a secret to the non-wizards and witches" He says before smiling and holding his hand out, he looks at Maya then back to his hand multiple times trying to indicate that he need money to tell her.

"Huh? Oh, of course. I get it. I guess" Maya tosses a gold coin to him.

The boy beams and spins his crutch balancing in his single leg. "Ta-da! Welcome to the Luna Wizard Council."

"What? You mean we were already here?" (Y/n) questioned as she looks up at the build in front of her.

Maya groans angered, "Oh! You hustler! I don't have time for this." She says as she heads up the stairs.

(Y/n) glares at the boy for a moment but digs into her pockets, from there she grabs three gold coins and toss them to him, "Stop hustling, boy."

(Y/n) hurries along heading up to Maya who is fuming because of the hustle.