𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Twenty-Three: They end

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

TECA' S LIBRARY
In the library, King and Queen Teca look down into her arms seeing both of their babies a newborn boy and girl that slept peacefully in their mother's arms.

Maya rushes in, "Mama! Papa!"

King Teca and Chiapa snap their heads over at Maya. King Teca shushes, "You'll wake the babies" He whispers.

Maya gasps and squeals, "Teca Twins!" She whispered cooing at the two babies. Queen Teca's looks up seeing Maya walk up to the babies.

"Oy! Praise the celestials. They're so perfect!" She squeals. Just then hearing Maya the twins open up their eyes looking up at Maya with a bright look.

Maya coo's at them.

"Mija, how's the battle going?" King Teca asks excitedly.

Maya was knocked out of her trance, "Uh..." she was really uncertain. Outside, a loud hum was heard and the whole room began to light up.

Queen Teca's eyes widen looking around, "What is that?"

Zatz spoke, "Lord Mictlan is coming—"

"—In his final form" Lady Micte finishes, slowly.

A rumble was made outside causing the women and children to worry, even causing the Teca Twins to start crying. Queen Teca's quickly shushed them and rocks them in her arms.

Maya, Zatz, (Y/n) and Lady Micte rush outside and look down to the golden pool bellow seeing all of the unholy army chanting.

Maya gasps, "Oh my gods."