𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Twenty-Two: They flower

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

TECA'S COURTYARD— The sky darkens and already into their first steps into battle all the kingdoms stood united.

"Show them the might of the Jungle Lands!" The Widow Queen orders, all of her army shots out to the undead.

"Barbarians!" The Barbarian Princess cries out before striking a soldier fighting beside her people.

One of the golems roars out hunching down to the mortals as it did a little man from the wizard council flies up and shoots a spell, "Ribbit!"

The golem falls back forcefully but just as it was about to hit the Teca army below the Gran Bruja sweeps in and uses a spell to make it fall forward.

The Gran Bruja looks down to the army, "Aim for their heads! I'll aim for—" The golem strikes her away as payback.

As she flew back Zapote shouts turning back to her, "Mi amor!"

"¿Mi amor?" The council questions looking at each other.

Gran Bruja collides back at the palaces and tumbles down onto the ground in front of a fallen golems body.

Estefan immediately turns Rico's head around causing his eyes to go wide, "Gran Bruja!"

Maya turns hearing him, "Go Rico, help her."

"I'll cover you" Chimi states. Rico goes to run and as he did Chimi immediately shoots three soldiers turning them into dust, "You better not die Rico!"

Rico smiles and winks back at her.

"Because I think I love you..." Chimi spoke under her breath, she however couldn't hide it from the others.

"Aww" Zatz cooed, hugging (Y/n) as she and Maya laugh.

Chimi's face falls and she turns around with three more arrows ready, "You shut your snouts right now" She smirks and shots in between them sticking down three more soldiers.