𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Eight: A Skull Archer

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

ENDLESS FOREST
Moving on to a clear morning sky, the three road Chiapa all the way to the Jungle Lands. (Y/n) was sound asleep looking like as though she was just a hunted boar. While Maya and Rico on the other hand spoke to each other.

"So, how did you convince Chiapa to come back?" She asks.

Rico replies, "I—I cast a courageous battle cat spell on him."

"You did?" Maya asks impressed.

"Um, there is no such thing" He deadpanned before laughing, Maya sighs, Chiapa quickly turned back to him.

"But he didn't know that. See? You did it all on your own. You a bad gato."

Chiapa snarls proudly and begins to prance along.

Maya smiles and looks back to him, "So did you. You fought by my side even with Estefan. That was— That was really brave."

"Gracias" Rico breathes out as his broken staff taps his shoulder and then points to the sky.

Rico sighs happily, "The Gran Brujo would have been really proud of me."

"Whoa—! We made it" Maya awes at the sight of seeing a palace on top of it was decorated with a skull, and temperé was two other huge buildings each with their own unique design.

Everything was filled with unique bold colors.

That moment was ruined however.

"Wait. I don't see any guards" Maya spoke, Chiapa snarls and turns around.

That's when up high in the trees all of their guards stood with a tube at their mouth.

"And... there they are" Maya utters, as Rico gets off.