𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Fourteen: Five vs

Chapter Fourteen: Five vs. Five

╚══════════════

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

IN A FOREST
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Chimi cries out as the animals continue running around her.

Chimi howls just as Vucub recalls the animals.

"Yes, if it weren't for me, they'd still be alive" Chimi says falling onto her knees, wiping her eyes.
Vucub nods.

"And so would my mother" She adds.

"So you agree you deserve to die, as do all humans" Vucub spoke.

Chimi gets up, "No, I have met humans who have... shown kindness to me. They've accepted me as their own. And I have accepted them."

Vucub screech's hearing her words and shoots an arrow at Chimi.

Chimi ran towards the arrow and grabs it midair; she jumps into the air ready to fire it at Vucub but instead shoots it into the sky.

"Stop!" She shouts landing on the ground and grabs her arrow aiming it at Vucub.

"Why would you do this?" Vucub questions.

"I don't want us to hurt each other, but I'll gladly die defending my pack" Chimi states just as Vucub's arrow stabs into the ground in between them.

The two stood in silence nothing but the jungle to keep them in company.

Suddenly a voice booms out.

"Chimi!" Maya yells as she and (Y/n) run into the scene.

Chimi gasps looking over to her voice, "Maya! (Y/n)!"

"Are you alright do you need help?" (Y/n) questions. Chimi blink back to where Vucub was standing her mouth hung, Vucub wasn't there.