𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

NOTE: The next couple chapters are gonna be short. Trust me I would write a bit more, but I feel like that pushes people away so more parts to the story.

Again, I just kind of want to space things out and not paraphrase it like I did my old story. I'm going to just go like how the show went.

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Twelve: Teca

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

TECA ENTRANCE
From last night to the next day, Maya walks behind hanging her head in shame while everyone walks ahead of her.

Chimi stood on Picchu's shoulders, and Rico and (Y/n) sat on Chiapa's. The warriors were upset with Maya.

Rico sat in a thought that caused him to growl frustrated, "This whole time you've been lying to all of us! Look, you told me we were going to destroy the Divine Gate, not go through it!"

"Technically, I told Chimi I'd introduce her to the goddess of death. How else do you think she'd get to meet her?" Maya chuckles nervously.

Everyone stops in there tracks and Chimi gasps before getting off Picchu's shoulders.

"That's not better!" Rico utters.

She walks up to Maya pointing her finger at her, "I opened up to you, and you told me nothing but lies. This is at I get for ever trusting a human."

Chimi turns back around walking back with the others, causing Maya to sigh sadly.

"Now Picchu know what Teca girl is good at. Lying" Picchu spoke.

Maya jogs up in front of the others, "Okay, yes, I lied. But together, we're invincible. We're...We're the warriors of the prophecy. Can't you see that?"

She asks with a proud smile, in return she gets an angered face from almost anyone.

Picchu looks at Maya. "Picchu in for mission. To fight is a noble cause. But we not friends."