𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Seventeen: A Fight to the Death

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

THE UNDERWORLD
"My plan is simple. We bypass the main entrance to Lord Mictlan's temple and make our way through the fire tunnels."

Zatz spoke as he guilds everyone to Mictlan's temple, (Y/n) and Maya rode with Zatz of his skeleton puma while Rico and Chimi sat on Picchu's shoulders.

By then they had not reached his temple, all that was left was a zig zag road above a lava pit.

"Yeah. It's great. That's— Thats really great" Maya replies sounding uninterested.

"Here's my plan. We pretend to be your prisoners, walk up to Lord Mictlan, and surprise! I challenge him to the fight to the death. Boom!"

"Maya, please" Zatz spoke looking back at Maya.

Maya takes out Eagle Claw, "Seriously? I already killed a god, so we got this." She says confidently.

"You don't know what you're up against. Lord Mictlan is the god of war."

"Hey, you asked to join my quest. So we're gonna do this my way" Maya retorts.

(Y/n) sighs, interjecting, "I don't like you taking such a risks, Maya, besides Zatz is just trying to help."

Zatz glances back to (Y/n) and mouths to her, " Thank you. "

Rico sees this and starts to sing out, " Zatz and (Y/n) sittin' on a— "

Chimi punches Rico's shoulder stopping him from going any further causing Picchu to laugh.

When they arrived Zatz's puma roared out, everyone stood and glared at the sight.

"Lord Mictlan's temple" Zatz spoke getting off his puma.

Rico heads up front, "You gotta be kidding me. Ah!" He hops out of the way.