𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Eighteen: A Warrior's Death

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

THE UNDERWORLD
Maya grunts as she tries to free herself from Picchu, but he wouldn't let go.

"Picchu. Picchu, stop! Put me down" Maya demands. Suddenly spells were shot over to them as Chivo chuckles.

"After them!" Chivo commands to the other gods. The gods laugh as they all flew in the air chasing them.

"Oh, no..." Maya utters as more hits try to stop them.

"We'll never make it back to the Divine Gate!" Chimi shouts helping Rico run along with Estefan.

Then from out of nowhere, Zatz's skeleton puma leaps in and runs by their side.

"Colmillo!" Zatz calls. Picchu then grabs Maya, Zatz, Rico and Chimi and tosses them onto the puma. While he holds (Y/n) bridal style following behind.

"Jump on, Picchu" Maya shouts.

"I'm too big! No space for (Y/n)!" He shouts.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

From there through all of the regions, Picchu had to run with (Y/n) and the others back to the entrance to the Divine Gate.

Chivo shot spells down and in return Chimi shot arrows at him to avoid the gods getting any closer.

"You won't get away, chamacos!" Chivo shouts as Chimi kept in shooting.

Picchu glances back to the gods, "I got this" he says. Picchu heads up the others, "Catch!" Zatz's eye widened as he holds his arms out to catch (Y/n). As soon she rested in her arms he quickly held her tight.

As for Picchu, he turns around and takes his axes out.

Chivo zooms down to get close to the group but Picchu leaps up to him. Chivo was quick to swing Picchu away and to turn back to the others.