𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

NOTE: There are a lot of cuts in this and... it gave me a killer headache just looking at it. For the next chapters towards the end maybe a little lengthy.

HERE'S SOME SNACKS: 🍿🧃🍭🧋

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Fifteen: The Following Days

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

MEANWHILE— Bone and Skull laughs as they both cartwheel and kick Maya and (Y/n) back from the twins, (Y/n) sends a glare to the two while Maya shook her head recovering from a daze.

The sisters laugh for a moment before a bright yellow arrow zooms over causing them to gasp jumping away.

Chimi barks, "I got you, two."

Chimi sets her focus onto Skull who jumps all over the place, "Stop moving." She says frustrated.

As Chimi focused on the goddess, roars out and jumps onto Bone pressing her down. Just when Skull lands onto the ground, Bone launches Maya off her but Maya jumps into (Y/n) who crashed into Skull causing them both to collapse, her hat came off and once it did both the golden pearl and the Bandits' queen earring rolled out.

Skull imminently kicks (Y/n) off her back sending her over to Chimi who somewhat breaks her fall. As Skull gets up she notices that Bone's forearm is on the ground next to her, Skull took the liberty to remove the bracelet ton it to try and steal it.

Bone gets up shouting, "My bracelet! Mine!"

The sisters started to wreslet over the bracelet.

"Ow!"

"That's my bracelet!"

"Girl! I said give it to me!"

Maya looks down to the two items on the ground, tis gave her an idea as she got up and looks over to Chimi. "Chimi, can I use the string from you magic bow?"