𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Nine: The Twin Gods

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

ENDLESS FOREST
"As soon as we arrived at the Golden Mountains, we must find the brave Puma warrior."

"Then the Goddess of Death?" Chimi adds.

Maya sighs a scoff, "Yes, then the goddess of death."

Rico quickly lays on Chiapa's back, smirking down at Chimi, "Wh— Why do you want to meet her so bad?"

Chimi sighs, "We're not doing this."

"—Okay. Why not?"

"Because I hate you" She replies looking away.

Rico gets up, "It usually takes people hours to hate me."

(Y/n) laughs, rolling her eyes at his statement, Rico quickly turns to the front. "Something amusing to you?"

"It took me a few minutes to start hating you, especially with that little hustle, rooster" (Y/n) replies facing front once again.

Chimi gives a small smile, "You said I was— I was a miracle."

"Huh?!" Rico raises a brow.

Chimi looks away embarrassed and moves from Chiapa, "Nothing. Shut up, weirdo" she fights off a smile, and heads up front.

Rico puts his hand on Maya's shoulder, "Oh, I like her."

Maya spoke looking over to Chimi, "Whatever the reason you want to meet the goddess of death, you should know that she ruined my life.

She gave me up when I was born. My father and his wife, my true mother, they raised me. It was awful."

Chimi looks down upset and growls turning around with what Maya just spat at her, "So, you're a princess... you live in a palace, you have two mothers one who's a queen and who's a goddess?"