𝐓𝐖𝐎

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Two: Coronation

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

KINGDOM OF TECA
Later on, that day, Chiapa and (Y/n) had just returned to the palace, (Y/n) helped Queen Teca place Maya on her bed.

"Ay, for the gods' sake, Maya!" Her mother scolded taking off her mask rescaling her bruised eye.

"This is how you found her, (Y/n)?" She asks looking back at her, (Y/n) nodded as she pets Chiapa's trying to calm him down.

King Teca chuckled. "I'm sure she'll be fine."

"What about her dislocated shoulder? Hmm?" His queen retorts as she grabs her daughter's arm.

The king answers timidly, "Oh! Uh... We wait for the healers?"

Queen Teca showed no signs of remorse as she relocated Maya's arm. Maya's eyes snapped open she screamed holding her shoulder everyone inched back.

"I didn't sneak out to the fighting pits, I swear" She bursts.

Queen Teca went to hug her tightly, "Ay, Maya, we were so worried about you. You could have died in that ring!" She says shaking her daughter.

"Ho, ho, ho! Please tell me you won" King Teca asks excitedly, his wife gives him a side eye and growls at him before tending Maya's injury.

"Oh, Mama I was trying— You know, I was trying to with that gold for the orphanage." Maya explained while stammering as Queen Teca placed a sling on her.

Queen Teca sighs, "Don't use those kids as an excuse. You were fighting for nothing more than Glory."

"There's nothing sweeter than Glory!" Her husband declares raising his hands in the air. Maya looked at her dad fully agreeing to his statement.