𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Five: Goddess of Tattoo

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

THE ENDLESS FOREST
After leaving Teca, Maya, (Y/n) and Chiapa head into the deep seemingly endless forest on their way to Luna Island. When it became night, (Y/n), Maya and Chiapa settle by a tree with a small fire made, owls hoot in the sky and trees.

Maya yawns as she lays back on Chiapa while (Y/n) slept on the tree.

"I think we're getting close to Luna Island, you guys" Maya says reading the map. She yawns out closing her eyes for a moment.

While they rested, on the ground a pink long thin hand slithered up to the two. It pauses as (Y/n) fidgeted but continues on to move to where the map rested on Maya's lap, grabbing it slowly dragging it to the fire, where it began to burn, and this is what alerted Maya from her slumber.

Maya gasps, "No, no, no, no, no!" She panics, Chiapa immediately gets up and pulls the paper off the fire allowing Maya to stomp on it, her stomping woke up (Y/n).

Her eyes widen as she smells something else burning, (Y/n) turns and shrieks, "Our supplies!" She gets up and immediately stomps on it but it's too late, it's already burnt to a crisp.

"Ah...no! What are we gonna do?" Maya groans putting her hands on her head, (Y/n) bites on her nails, and Chiapa mimics (Y/n).

In a tree close by, the pink glowing hand slithers up revealing Acat and Zatz watching the three panic.

Acat giggles, leaning against the tree, "Those mocosas can't beat me."

"Even for you, Acat, this is low. Do you really need to weaken them before you fight?" Zatz questioned looking up to her, from his kneeling position.