𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Thirteen: Hermanita

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

MAYA'S ROOM
"We're taking you to Lord Mictlan. But maybe we steal your treasure before we steal you" Skull says as she and her sister split apart ransacking Maya's room.

Maya walks in gasping looking at the goddess. (Y/n) follows.

"What a dump!" Bone shouts laying back in Maya's bed. Maya leaps over to the skeleton trying to strike her, but missed.

"There's got to be something worth stealing around here" Skull says tossing things out of a closet.

Bone laughs as Maya chases her, "I don't know sister. Everything looks lame!"

(Y/n) jumps over to skull trying to land a hit but Skull runs away.

"Colibri! G-Get— Get in the cage!" Maya stammers. The little bird chips and zooms into the cage.

(Y/n) continues to chase the twins preventing them from searching in Maya's room.

"Huh. You really have nothing worth stealing" Skull said as her sister knocked down a row of swords.

Maya gasps and slightly looked over to a chest.

Bone hums, smiling, "...Or do you."

Maya growls charging in with (Y/n) trailing behind.

Maya and (Y/n) end up getting caught between Bone allowing Skull to access the chest.

Skull gasps opening the gesture a yellow light shines in her face as she pulls out an item, "The Nefarious Bandit Queen's earrings! How does it look? Do I have the right bone structure?"

She asks putting on the earring.

Maya turns mid fight, "My brother gave that to me."

Just as Skull was about to strike her (Y/n) blocks her using her hammers handle.