𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Sixteen: The Divine Gate

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

THE DIVINE GATE
Maya, (Y/n) and Rico sat on Chiapa's back while Chimi sat on Picchu's shoulder. They all walked up through the mist and looked to see a whole designed burgundy almost wall with a single whole in it.

"Oh, my gods. The Divine Gate! The door between our realm and the under world. To think we're the first living humans to pass through this gate."

Maya gets off Chiapa and walks up onto the gate's teeth. She stood by the warriors side marveling at the gate before getting on the teeth of the gate.

"We're the warriors from the Great Prophecy. The story will be told for generations of how we, five vanquished the God of War!"

Maya raises her fist, "Onward my warriors!"

"Onward!" (Y/n), Chimi, Rico, and Picchu beam as Chiapa roars out along with them.

The Five and Chiapa roar out charging into the gate, but once they make it to the other side they were met with disappointment. They all were still in their world.

Chiapa yowls almost like a yawn, as they all return to the front of the gate.

"This was supposed to be the portal to the underworld. But it's just what? Shade for forest animals?" Rico questions, Chimi growls at him causing him to wince.

"What we do now?" Picchu asks.

Maya spoke thinking, "We need to activate the gate somehow..." She gasped excitedly, "Maybe our talismans will do it."

Each of them raise their weapons that burn bright.

"Eagle Claw!"