𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Twenty-Four: And they Triumph

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

KINGDOM OF TECA
Meanwhile by the palace, Rico used the large golem, "Up, left, right!" He spoke to himself, just as he was gonna strike down on Mictlan...

BOOM!!*

Mictlan's other head bursts through the golems torso, causing Rico to scream as his dome was destroyed.

Chimi gasps seeing him fall, "Rico!"

Rico fell from the sky but was caught with a magical yellow dome, Rico smiles looking over to see the Gran Bruja holding Estefan.

"I got you, Rooster Wizard" Gran Bruja, smiled with Estefan giving thumbs up.

"Gracias, Gran Bruja" Rico smiles but immediately looks up, "Oh no."

"Look out, Chimi!"

Mictlan rushes over to the three in the air, causing them to disperse as the fell in the air, Rico shouts, "Suavecito, suavecito!"

A purple dome surrounds the three protecting them in the air.

Vucub, faces down sensing Lord Mictlan coming back up.

Vucub grabs the two girls "Be well, my ladies" He says as he tosses them over saving them from Mictlan.

Vucub readies an arrow and began to shoot Hail Mary down at Mictlan's mouth, "Die, Mictlan. DIE!"

In a single bite. Vucub was lost as well.

Chimi yells, "NOOO!"