𝐓𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Ten: The Great Puma Warrior

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

THE GOLDEN MOUNTAINS
The following sunrise, the four warriors finally made it to the Golden Mountains, they all stood at the entrance looking at the view of the castle with a gold puma on the top of it.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Sparring no time, the women and Chiapa pushed through the stone door entrance.

Chimi growls as she takes out her bow, along with (Y/n) and Maya who also take out their weapons.

"Hola! Barbarian King? Barbarian Princesa!" Maya calls out, as they all headed inside an empty large room, with large pumas at each side.

"S—So this is the Golden Mountains Kingdom palace" Rico spoke before whistling seeing the view.

They continued to walk, "Where is everybody?" He asks.

Just there on the floor a rattle snake hissed at Rico. He gasps, "Snake! I hate snakes!"

Rico tumbles a bit before running up ahead to the rest of the girls and Chiapa.

"Careful. Do not touch anything" Maya spoke.

As she stated her last word, Rico's face drops dead to feeling his foot press into a platform. He chuckles nervously.

The girls gasp hearing movement, they turn their heads over angered to the boy, "Rico."

Rico spoke, apologizing, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! —Oh!"

On the floor that they stood on Maya, Chimi and (Y/n) where on shot up into the air, they all yelled out as Rico head over hoping to help.

As they were about to fall back down the stone pumas opened their jaws and sucked into them.