𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Three: Honorable

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

THE UNDERWORLD
After a long journey, Zatz stood in front of a flaming palace that floated just above an ocean of lava filled with skulls.

Entering the palace, Zatz takes off his helmet and walks down a hall filled with a skeleton army. As he reached the door Zatz shadow shown a bat.

The door opens blowing wind to his face, Zatz hums looking ahead, in front all of the dark lords dine at a large table. Zatz walks up a small set of stairs, before kneeling down.

"It is done, Lord Mitclan" A god that sat in the middle of the table growls as he rises up from his seat. This was Mitclan, The God of War.

Behind Zatz a goddess floats heading over to the lord's side. "Just as you planned, husband" She says taking her seat.

"All of the Teca army are marching through the endless forest, my lord" Zatz adds looking up the mighty god.

Lord Mitclan growls, with a mischievous smile as he looks over to the goddess beside him, "I can already taste their fear, mi amor."

Lady Micte, Goddess of Death, smirks over to her husband, and places her small hand onto her husband's large, clawed hand, "Aye Mi Amor. Pobrecitos, they do not know what they do." 

She chuckles as her husband moved her chin so she could face him, he speaks, "Your half-breed daughter, she will be a delicious sacrifice, beloved."

"Anything for you beloved" Lady Micte smiles lovingly.

"Mi senor?" Camazotz, the God of Bats calls, "Perhaps showing the humans mercy-- "

Mitclan cuts him off, "General Camazotz, the only mercy in war is death." The other gods laugh, but Camazotz gasp lightly but covers it with laughter.