𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

╔═══. ☀︎︎ .═════════════╗

Chapter Seven: The Power Couple

╚══════════════. ☾.═══╝

ENDLESS FOREST
As the three leaves Luna Island they head back into the Endless Forest where Maya is in search of one certain being.

"Ah Puch... Ah Puch!" Maya yells out for the old woman.

Rico follows closely behind (Y/n) holding Estefan ready to fire. "Um, are you sure you know where you're taking us on this quest?" He asks looking around.

"I always know where I'm going. But sometimes when I get there, it somewhere else. Besides, Ah Puch helped us when we were lost." Maya replies causing (Y/n) to sigh.

Maya calls out, "Ah Puch!"

"Maya, that was pure luck she was there. I told you we've should've asked someone from Luna Island, but you insisted you knew where to go."

(Y/n) walks ahead looking around the area, nothing seems familiar.

While Rico spoke to Estefan, "Yeah, I'm startin' to think this Ah Puch character... doesn't exist." He whispers that last bit for the girls not to hear.

Maya groans, "How are we supposed to find the Jungle Kingdom like this?"

Estefan pokes Rico and swirls his finger around causing Rico to laugh. (Y/n) hears this and she turns around.

"What are you doing?" She asks suspiciously, Maya turns around as well.

Rico bursts out in a laugh, Maya walks up to the staff.

"You're making fun of me?" She questions.

"Maya! Put the stick down" (Y/n) ordered as Rico watches in horror seeing Maya strangled his friend.

Suddenly, rustling was heard, Maya instantly drops the stick and puts on her helmet. As she was about to grab Eagle Claw, (Y/n) stops her by sticking her arm out.