It's a... | Chapter 22

Nick's POV:
"Babe! We are gonna be late!" I grabbed Lex's purse so she had one less thing to grab. "Well you have me staying here and not in my own home!" She struggled to put her heels on. I kissed her and admired her outfit. "You could move everything here and then you wouldn't struggle." She kissed my cheek. "I'll think about it."

The fans have loved Lex so far. Its New Years tomorrow so let's see what Olivia does. I think if she moves in we can really start looking at a future for us. I mean I've known her 20 years now. She's no stranger. And The Tour is about to start. I want her to go with me. Not just for opening night.
"Babe?!?!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "What were you thinking about? Are you okay?" I grabbed her hand. "Can we talk tonight after the party?" She nodded. "Yeah, is everything okay?" I kissed her head. "Everything is great."
_____
Lex's POV:
"Lex! Hi! It's so good to see you!" I turned around. "Leah!! I can't wait to see what the baby is! This is Nick." She laughed. "He needs no introduction. Thank you for coming." Nick hugged her and grabbed us two drinks. "So, Ang and Kat are dating a Jonas as well right?" I nodded. "Yup. They're on their way." She smiled. "I can't wait to see everyone"
"PARTY IS HERE!!" We looked at each other and spoke at the same time. "Angela!" We walked over to her and Joe, Kat and Frankie right behind them. "Hi everyone!" They all greeted Leah and we found our seats. Joe nudged me. "The baby bottle full of alcohol is a cute touch." He offered his bottle to me. "No thank you. I have one!" I held it up in front of him. He leaned his head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you're alright Lex" I put my head on top of his. "Me too, Joseph." He looked around. "Don't tell him that I told you but Nick is really thinking about settling down with you."
_____
Leah gathered everyone for the gender reveal. We all had our phones out ready to record. "It's a......BOY!!!" The room filled with blue confetti. I looked at Nick. He had a smile on his face and a sense of peace. I pulled him out of his thoughts and kissed his cheek. "Ready to go home soon?" He nodded and we said our goodbyes about an hour later.
____
I walked into his apartment, immediately taking off my heels. I know Nick isn't gonna want to go to bed without talking to me. But he seems like he is afraid to speak about our future. He didn't speak the whole car ride home. I walked up behind him and hugged him. "Wanna talk baby?" He turned around and kissed my forehead. "How'd you know?" I smiled. "I know you. I've known you." He changed into comfortable clothes and waited for me to do the same. "What do you want to talk about?" He sat in front of me. "I have a list" I laughed at him and nodded waiting for him to proceed. "Okay. Don't get scared and run. I know you wanted to live out your 20s. But I'm ready to settle down and now that I'm with you, I cant see that with anyone else. When you know, you know." He's cute when he rambles. I motioned for him to continue so he can get all of his thoughts out. "And I think it would be great if you just moved in. And went on tour with me. And we eventually got married. And had kids. And I'm done." He looked at me nervously.
I grabbed his hand. "When I met you I wanted to live out my 20s because guys my age are terrible to date. I'm open to having a conversation about our future. You don't have to be afraid of having these talks with me."  I could sense him perking up but I knew he wouldn't be fully happy until I addressed everything. "I will go on tour with you. And I do feel safer living here so I will move in." He squeezed my hands, hopeful. "As far as the marriage and kids...."