Date #2 | Chapter 31

Nick's POV:
I felt her stop and drop me into ... plastic? "Lex? What is this?" She removed my blindfold and all I saw were waves crashing. I looked down and we were sitting in a big pool raft on the sand. Lex propped up the pillows and covered us with blankets. "Tadaaaaa! We can lay on the beach without getting sandy." I pulled her into a kiss and slid my hands up her spine. "You're incredible." She rested her head against my forehead and I kissed her nose. "I have tequila! Villa One. This really hot guy created it. You should try it." I took a sip and nodded my head. "Very good. I'll have to meet this really hot guy one day." She slid closer to me and scanned my face. I could tell she was nervous. "Nick, can we talk about something?" I pulled the blanket over her and rubbed her head. "We can talk about anything you want." She relaxed in my arms. "How are you feeling about our relationship? I mean we've had a lot of ups and downs. I'm just wondering. Because if you're not feeling that great about us I und—" I put my thumb to her lips and drank the rest of the tequila in my cup. "Where is this coming from?" She looked down. "I don't know. Just thinking about what we've been through." I rubbed her face and sat up. "You have become my best friend and lover all in one. I have caused issues in our relationship damn near from day one. And you continue to choose me. I'm lucky you're still around. That's how I feel about us." She sat in my lap and kissed my chest. "I'm gonna continue to choose you. Just so you know." I wrapped my arms around her. "And I will always be the luckiest man because of it."
_____
Lex's POV:
The boys were hanging out so Kat came over to the apartment. "Dude. Nick's place is so neat and perfect." I nodded and handed her some grapes. "Lex! Let's go live on Instagram like we used to!" I pulled out my phone and set it up in front of us. The comments and likes started flooding in from all of the Jonas fans. Kat started reading.
"Is Nick there?"
"No, unfortunately he's with his brothers."
"What's your favorite Jonas Brothers song?"
Kat looked at me. "Mine is I believe. What's yours Lex?" "Games! I'm an OG fan." Kat laughed and started playing their songs over the speaker.
"How tall is Joe?"
We shrugged. "Taller than us? I don't know like 5'8. Oooh Lex this one's for you!" I looked at the screen.
"Is Nick a good boyfriend?"
I nodded. "He's the best"
A bunch of fans went wild when Joe joined the live and commented "hey guys!"
Kat laughed. "Hi Joseph!!!" I waved at the screen. "Hey bestie!"
Joe joining in caused the views to increase like crazy and before Kat and I knew it, Joe was requesting to join the live with us. I accepted and he popped up on the screen with Kevin. "Hey guys!" We waved at them. "Hi Kev!!!"
The fans were going wild. Kat looked at the screen.
"Where's Nick?!"
"Show Nick!!!"
"Frankie has to be there with you!!"
"Guys! Where are your two other brothers? The fans are requesting a Jonas reunion." Joe propped the phone up and all 4 brothers got into the view and waved at the fans. "Is that my girl? Hi baby!" I waved at Nick and laughed. "Hi my love!"
"OMG no he didn't. They're so cute."
"I'm dying at their relationship. I love them."
"Please adopt me."
Kat and I stayed on with them a little longer and eventually ended the live.
"That was fun!" I nodded and sat down on the couch. "It was!" She looked at me "Ready for these next upcoming months? I mean you're going on tour with the boys." I laughed. "I know!12 year old Alexa would have peed herself if she knew. I'm ready. I'm excited. Angela's coming too. And I know we will see you there. Frankie's coming to the shows for sure." She hugged me. "Let's make a toast!" I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the tequila and some glasses. "We're a tequila household." She shrugged. "Works for me. What are we toasting to?" I laughed. "You tell me. You wanted to toast!" She thought for a minute. "To us! Living out our wildest dreams together with the men of our dreams. Literally." We laughed, clinking our glasses and downing our shots. My phone dinged and I saw I had a text from Nick.
"I can't wait to come home to you and show you what I just got you. 💕"