Chapter 35

I entered the coffee shop near at my condo. I just went at my parent's house, may kinuha lang akong isang importanteng gamit.

I sat at the side so that no one would bother me. I want to enjoy my free time because I know one of these days my father will bother me again about what he wants to happen with my life. I stayed at the coffee shop for almost 3 hours, and thankfully, no one dared to bother me. Everyone was slowly leaving while I was just here at the side, minding my own business.

I just noticed that woman who was looking at me.

I do not know why she was looking at me. Do I have dirt on my face? Of course, I know that wasn't the case because I was wearing a mask and she wouldn't be able to see my face. I was just secretly looking at her too, since she was also looking at me. She was so weird. I don't know what her problem is with me. Baka sa kaniya na may problema, hindi sa akin.

I stopped when my phone beeped.

From: Ference

dito kami condo mo saan ka? may dala kami alak

My forehead wrinkled because of what I just read. I typed a reply.

To: Ference

What are you doing there? What's the occasion? If none, just leave.

He replied very fast.

From: Ference

nyek dito na kami loob nahulaan ni iana passcode mo tanginang birthday yan HAHAHA

I immediately stood up when I read that and went out of the coffee shop. I ran as fast as I could because, for sure, they are now inside my condo, messing up everything there. No, not really messing up, but they are so chaotic when drinking, and I know my condo will be a disaster later.

Two days later, while I was at my study table, I was finding the important thing I just got from my parents' home because I just wanted to read some specific thing written there, but it was nowhere to be found.

I tried to remember where I hid it. Oh shit. I immediately went out of my condo when I remembered where I left it. I just got there very quickly because it was just near my condo unit. Lakad lang nang kaunti.

I went to the cashier and approached the staff assigned there.

"Hi, good day. Can I talk to your manager, please?" The man looked at me, but there was a woman who walked out of the room and went to us, so he wasn't able to answer me.

"Raj, doon ka muna sa loob." She told the man. "Yes, sir, what can I do for you?" She looked at me and smiled. She's kind of familiar to me.

"I am looking for your manager." I told her why I really came here.

She smiled sweetly. "I'm actually the owner," she said. "What can I do for you? Do we have a problem, sir?"

"I think I lost a thing here the other night."

"What specific thing, sir?"

"A blue notebook." She thinks for a minute before she did a clasp.

"Please have a seat, sir. Let me have a call for a minute."

Naupo ako saglit and minutes later, there was this weird girl who sat down in front of me. She asked for my name but all I did was to look at her. I know her. She was the woman the other night. 'Yung weirdo. Totoong weirdo nga siya dahil bigla na lang siyang tumawa.

"Anjilyn Mikky Anesto," kumunot ang aking noo.

Siraulo ba itong babae na 'to?

"Pwede mo akong tawaging Anjilyn, Jilyn, Ji, or whatever but.. don't you just dare to call me by my second name which is Mikky. Understood?"