ACT 1 - one.

ONE YEAR LATER

"It's your turn" I said as I nudged Lando with my foot. He groaned but still got up.

We were both laying on the couch, trying to relax from a busy day.

He's been preparing for the new season like crazy and I stepped back up after leaving Hilton in Juliette's hands for a few weeks.

I worked until I really needed to stop, until I just couldn't anymore.

And then Jace was born. The prettiest and cutest boy.

But unfortunately, also a handful. Which we kinda expected because both Lando and I weren't the easiest and pretty loud as well.

He was a combination of the both of us.

He got Lando's eyes and I bet he would have his laugh as well. He sometimes even had that mischievous smile on his face, the same smile Lando did when he was planning something.

Save to say, I had my work cut out for me.

Lando walked back in the living room while holding Jace in his arms. He sat back down on the couch and looked at me.

With that same smile again.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. "What about that babysitter we talked about?" He asked.

I begged him for a babysitter, but he said he didn't want that. He thought we could do this by ourselves, but I knew he was gonna change his mind pretty soon.

And he did.

"I thought you didn't want that?" I teased him. "We can handle a little baby fine by ourselves" I mocked him.

"Yeah well, who knew our baby was gonna be loud and active like that?" He put Jace on his chest as he laid back down.

"Everyone knew" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out to me.

"Well, I'm starting the new season again and you're the big boss of Hilton Hotel" he whispered, because Jace fell asleep on his chest. "I can't take him everywhere and neither can you"

He was right, we managed fine until now because he didn't start his season yet. When I was away for Hilton, he stayed home and the other way around.

But that wasn't possible anymore.

"We will find someone" I nodded my head and crawled next to him.

But she had the be absolutely perfect and trustworthy.

———————————-

"I will be gone tomorrow and probably the day after" I said as I walked next to Juliette in Hilton Monaco.

"Alright, gone as in out of the country or gone as in 'don't disturb me'?" She asked.

Nothing really changed between us over the year. She was obviously Jace's godmother while Max Fewtrell was his godfather.

She was still dating Zayden and my best friend.

"Gone out of the country, we're going to England" I explained. It was gonna be Jace's first trip and he was finally gonna meet his Mclaren family.

Lando was incredibly excited about that.

"Mclaren's car launch I assume?" Juliette said as she noted it down in her phone but honestly I knew she would remember it without putting it in her phone.

She was extremely smart.

"Exactly, Jace is gonna meet Zak and Max promised to take care of Jace for one night so Lando and I could finally have a date night"

She turned her head to me and raised her eyebrow. "Max is gonna be alone with Jace and you trust him?"

She laughed, but it wasn't a joke, she seriously had her doubts about that.

"He will do fine" I probably wanted to convince myself too.

"But you deserve a date night with Lando and enjoy it, all night long" she nudged me playfully.

Oh Juliette, you had no idea how much I was gonna enjoy that.