ACT 1 - two.

We flew to England the next day and stayed in our England home.

We bought a new house a few months ago, a bigger one with a garden. We thought it would be better for Jace and honestly we needed our privacy as well.

"It's time to go, love" Lando yelled from downstairs. I was just finished getting ready. My hair was down and I was wearing an orange dress.

It wasn't my favorite color on myself, but this was Lando's and Mclaren's day.

"I am ready" I yelled back while walking downstairs. He was holding Jace and looked up at me.

"Look how cute mommy is" Lando said with a smile on his face.

I made a swirl to show my dress and put my arm around him. I kissed Jace's cheek and smiled at Lando. "And a kiss for my other baby?"

"Yes, you can't forget the love of your life, can you?" He had a smirk on his face. That smirk was even worse than his mischievous smile.

"Of course not" I rolled my eyes playfully and pressed my lips against his. "Now let's go look at your third baby" I laughed, referring to his car.

———————————

Lately everywhere we went, we had a lot of eyes on us. He got more popular and so did I.

But fortunately this was about the car today, not about Lando, not about me.

"There's my favorite person" Max Fewtrell said as he walked in the room.

Lando, Oscar, Jace and I were all waiting backstage and it looked as if Max found his way here too.

He walked straight to Jace, ignoring everyone.

"I used to be your favorite person" Lando said with a serious look on his face. "But I'm still your favorite person, right?" He said as he looked at me.

I looked at him and smiled. "Well, I hate to disappoint you but..."

"Yeah yeah okay" Lando interrupted me and rolled his eyes. "I got replaced"

"Poor you" Max looked at me. "You got two babies to take care of"

Max, Oscar and I all started laughing, leaving Lando with a frown on his face.

We loved teasing him and that didn't change over the years.

"Oscar, Lando, it's time" Zak said as he walked in.

"Good luck baby" I said and kissed Lando quickly. It's not like he had to do a lot and I knew he was gonna charm everyone.

Just like he always did.

I took Jace and walked to the main room with Max. We arrived pretty late because the show was already starting, so no one really paid attention to us.

Or that's what I thought because one person was definitely looking at us.

Violet.

She was still Lando's PR manager and even after we got a child together, she was still hungry for his dick.

Too bad for her but I love his dick and I love him. If she ever tried something with him, then she would definitely regret that.

Jace was asleep and I was praying he wouldn't wake up during the presentation. It would be pretty embarrassing.

And just when I was thinking about how good Jace was behaving, he started crying.

"I am sorry" I mumbled as I took Jace out of his carriage and walked out of the main room.

"Didn't you like daddy's new car?" I looked at Jace as I was trying to put him back to sleep. "I guess you like it more when he actually drives it"

Talking to him as I rocked him to sleep often helped and it seemed to work now as well.

"I'll tell you a secret" I said as I kept rocking him. "I get scared when he drives that car"

I heard someone slowly opening and closing the door behind me. "Cute baby you got there"