ACT 4 - eight. *

Lando and I didn't even walk in his apartment properly before his lips crashed on mine.

His hands traveled over my body, from my sides, down to my hips and my ass.

He let his tongue slide in my mouth, his taste filling my mouth.

He came to get me for one thing and one thing only and I sure as hell wasn't complaining about it.

He put his hands on my ass and picked me up, we didn't make it to the bedroom, the couch was fine for now.

He put me down on the couch and laid down on top of me. Seeing him horny and all ready for me, was honestly the best feeling.

He pressed his body against mine and he was hard already.

I did that to him, by just kissing him.

What an amazing and special feeling.

"What are you thinking about baby?" He asked softly, letting his lips glide against my body.

"Just how happy I am with you, always been"

He groaned a little, a good groan. He put my leg over his body, his hand on my cheek and he looked down at me.

"I am so incredibly happy since I met you" he whispered. "Well maybe not in the beginning but look at us now"

He was right, look at us now. I started this thing to win my dad over so he would hand me over the hotels.

We went through hell and back, I visited hell on my own a few times before I met Lando, but it was definitely better with him by my side.

I would still be a spoiled little girl if it wasn't for Lando.

"I love you so much" I mumbled in response.

We kissed, touched, undressed each other and had amazing foreplay.

He pushed himself in me and we both let out a moan. Making Lando hard was a good feeling, but actually feeling him inside me was even more special.

I put my hands on his back, digging my nails deep in his skin, it probably hurt, but neither of us cared.

We were making love, he was moving slow and deep inside of me, while kissing me passionately the entire time.

I think we both enjoyed hard sex, but feeling him so intensely, so passionate, was probably even better.

After we both finished, we laid in each other's arms for a couple of minutes, in complete silence.

"You really don't wanna be Hilton's CEO anymore?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Being a mom, Mclaren's co-owner and Hilton's CEO is a bit too much" I chuckled.

He brushed my arm with his fingers. "You're not hiding anything from me, right?"

"Not at all, I just want to enjoy spending time with you and Jace"

He nodded, brushing his fingers up my arm and putting his hand on my cheek. "So that's why you picked Mclaren over Hilton?"

"I'm not picking it over Hilton, I will still be keeping an eye out on Hilton and I can always tap in when Juliette messes it up" I smiled. "But I know she won't mess it up"

"She won't" he agreed with me before kissing me. Just a few quick pecks. "I love you" he said between kisses.

"Did I ruin your life?" I asked, remembering one of our first conversations.

"Oh baby, you definitely did" he chuckled. "In the best possible way"