ACT 4 - six.

Rae's POV

"I can't" I said softly. Juliette looked at me, her head a little tilted and a frown on her face. "Why not?"

"Because I can finally spend some time with Lando and Jace, I can't go back, I don't want Jace to grow up like I did"

Even though I knew Lando would never be like my dad. He would actually be present in his life.

But I wanted to be present as well.

"I understand" Juliette nodded. "But Hilton is crumbling down. You have to come back"

I sighed and looked around. "Fine, I'll come back, we'll fix it together and you'll take over after"

"Rae, I can't do do it, I messed it up already"

And here's the thing about Juliette - she doesn't understand how smart she is.
She was always underestimating herself.

But I saw the passion in her back when she was a maid in the Monaco hotel.
Not the passion to be a maid, but to do great things in life.

"Because you were thrown in the position from one day to another" I met her eyes and smiled. "No one would be able to do that"

"You did" she shrugged her shoulders. "When your dad died, you had to take over immediately"

"But my dad was preparing me since I was 8 years old" probably even before that. "So, I'll teach you everything I know"

Juliette sighed a little, but I guess it was more of relief. "Alright"

I pulled her in my arms and hugged her. I had to know that she didn't want to ruin me, she wanted to save me.

Just like she did so many times already.

"Now let's go watch my man win this race, alright?" I chuckled. She nodded and we walked back to the hospitality.

———————————

"So this is Liz by the way" I introduced Juliette and Zayden to Liz. "She's Lando's PR manager but unfortunately I use her as a babysitter sometimes"

She laughed. "But fortunately, I don't mind at all. I absolutely love Jace"

"Who doesn't, right?" Juliette smiled as she was holding Jace. I already noticed she was quite protective over Jace.

I guess we all were.

"Oh, our girls finally made up" Lando said while looking at Zayden. "Finally" Zayden laughed, they greeted each other with a usual guys-hug.

Half hug, half handshake kind of thing.

I looked at Juliette and she looked at me. We were both thinking the same thing.

"Wait, did you guys still talk while we were fighting?" Juliette pointed at Lando to Zayden.

"Well, yes. We played golf and padel a few times as well" Lando admitted.

Juliette chuckled as she looked back at me. "Can you believe these two?"

"Unbelievable" I shook my head but I was obviously joking. Even though I didn't know they were doing all these things together, it was actually cute.

"But you're still my favorite though" Lando said, kissing my lips quickly. "You're lucky that you're pretty cute" I mumbled on his lips.

Jon, his trainer was pointing at his watch, gesturing Lando to jump in his car.

"Duty calls" Lando said as he kissed me again, kissed Jace's cheek and high fived both Zayden and Juliette.

"Good luck" we all said and he nodded before grabbing his helmet.

"So are you gonna stay co-owner of Mclaren?" Juliette asked, but pretty softly, so no one could hear. "I don't know yet, probably not"

"You really want to be a full time girlfriend?" Juliette nudged me. "You're gonna be so bored"

"I first have to teach you everything, maybe it takes years and years" I laughed.

But honestly I don't think I would be bored of traveling the world with the loves of my life.